New on Market, Looking for BEST SUB!!!

Unregistered guest
ok fellas, im new on the market. for a gift i got 1 10 mtx thunder 6000, Now that im making $, what kind of sub should i buy... which is the best and please if you dont mind your reasoning behind it...GLASSWOLF u look smart respond lol!

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 243
first of all to get that BEST system, chances are your gonna upgrade your alternator($225 ish). Install + wiring + enclosure(unless you can do it). soo how much money do you got and what are you looking for spl (sound pressure level....loud) or SQ (sound quality), or SQL.. a mixture of both. You have many options!!!

Unregistered guest
Well maybe not best best, but i would like a system you could definatly hear coming down the street. I have quite a bit of money, i have front speakers that are good, and ok rear, but im looking for a great sub. i want Great SQ and a he11 of a lot of SQL

Anonymous

well im deffinately going to have to recommend the JLw7 but chances are your not going to be able to afford it. If Ascendant Audio still has there avalanche's in i would highly recommend 1 or even 2 12 or 15" subs

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 246
you gotta give a price-range man lol cuz "quite a bit of money" to some people means 100's and others means 1000's.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1827
Lol yup, I could name subs that cost $100 a piece... or $ 1500 apiece...:-)

Username: Bmocbarker

Williamstown, KY

Post Number: 1
If you got about money to burn...
Check out my system on my profile!

Cost about 10k not incl. install!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3255
hey Justin you got pic's?

Username: Bmocbarker

KY

Post Number: 2
None Digital, sorry but you will hear me at NOPI this year!

Unregistered guest
5-7bills about for the sub...what do u guys think i should invest in...iv heard great things about the TYPE X and JLW7

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1861
Well, the type X is ok. The w7 is always great, but the w6v2 is better for sq... unless all you want is spl, then get the w7. Don't forget about RE x.x.x, ID subs, DD's, Adire, Acendant Audio.

Username: Saustin1988

Post Number: 6
I have 2 12w6v2's and they sound beutiful
2 12w6v2's = sound better and louder then 1 12w7
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us