Sony Xplode Speaker Help!

Username: Alex06

Post Number: 1
I have a problem with my car speakers, my front left speaker is blown and i want to get a new system and one of my friends told me to get the Sony Xplode system, i went to Best Buy and i checked them out and they sound good, but what do i know i just know stock speakers...He said to get the 2 front speakers($69.99) and the 2 6x9"($100), by his choice they are good, i dont know anything about them exept that i have herd them. CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF ITS WORTH IT? AND IF THEIR IS SOMETHING BETTER OUT THEIR FOR THAT CHEAP? ARE THEY ANY GOOD? WILL THEY LAST? I herd that you want a Good Reciever, so it sounds better... Can any one give me any sujestions in what to get... i know recievers get stolen so i dont want to go for anything fancy but something like a cd player....my friend recomended a $129.99 CD/PM3 Player but idk.... around Here Sh*t gets stolen.... If You Have Any Sujestions Please Email Me at alexmsasu@yahoo.com or Post a Form becase im getting sick of listening to a F***ing blown out speaker...Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 103
sony sucks bad, dont get anything sony. stick with pioneer if your want some decent quality for decent price.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 112
yea.... sony sucks balls.... dont listen to ur friend... he must not no much about car speakers..... just take matthew's advice and stay with pioneer............

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 118
pioneer is very good for an average music listener, not like most of us who are insane into bass and loudness

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_buster_bob

Post Number: 44
haha, well if you get sony though you wont have to worry about getting them stolen. nobody will want them. Yeah, pioneer is around the same price range as sony and alot better. I have pioneer 6X9s in my rears and i've been cranking them to the edge of near distortion for almost a year and they still sound great.

Username: Alex06

Post Number: 2
Thanks for telling me what is better but what kind of reciever should i get if i get the pionrer speakers in my car? Something around $80-$130

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_buster_bob

Post Number: 45
if you want something basic like I have with just cd and radio, I'd go with a pioneer deck. They have really good customizable equalizers and they still have a good fair share of options. i paid 130 Canadian for my Pioneer DEH-P2600 and it has what i need to play my cds and sound really great and then some. So if you dont want MP3 and all that stuff, I'd go with this one. Its a really great reciever for the money. It also picks up radio stations really clear and good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us