Post Number: 1
I have wiring diagram for DEH-6 CD/PLayer

Username: Savagebovine

can you email it to me by any chance?

jhughes00@hotmail.com

chizzle
Unregistered guest
I just bought a car with a DEH-6 installed, and I've been trying to find the user manual for it on the internet but its nowhere, not even on Pioneer's website. What I need to know is if the face is detachable, and if so, how do you do it? Can anyone help? Please email me - death_trip@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
No, the face is not detachable. The frame around the face comes off, by inserting a wire in a special hole. Then the unit can be removed by inserting two special shims, one on each side. Or it can be mounted without the slide in tray, in which case you would have to remove screws from each side to remove it. Anyone know how to set the clock??

Anonymous

1. Press and HOLD the source button till the radio shuts off.

2. Press and hold the FUNCTION button, until display pops up, then release.
(If you do not have a function button, then push the AUDIO button.

3. Press the FUNCTION button again until the clock shows on the display

4. Press the UP and DOWN buttons to adjust the hours.

5. Press the LEFT or RIGHT arrows to move to the minutes.

6. Press the up and down to adjust minutes.

7. When complete, press the source button to exit.

LEA
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A AFTER MARKET CD PLAYER AND I NEED TO HOOK THE REMOTE WIRE TO IT BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH WIRE IT IS

lifedeuce
Unregistered guest
I bought a DEH-6 and now I'm trying to install it in a 1997 Toyota Camrt. The plug in's are different so I'm faced with having to wire wire it in. The problem is I can't figure out the Camry wiring diagram. Also I decided to test the Pioneer by testing it with the car battery. I put the yellow battery line on the positive and the black on the negative, nothing. Should I not be getting some power to the radio at that point? Thanks

Unregistered guest
my mum has got a 1997 camry, and i tried installing a new cd player for her and i had exactly the same problem. I rekon they made the wire that way to screw with our heads. I gave up after i fuked up the electric mirrors.

Unregistered guest
my mum has got a 1997 camry, and i tried installing a new cd player for her and i had exactly the same problem. I rekon they made the wire that way to screw with our heads. I gave up after i fuked up the electric mirrors.

Anonymous

When testing the stereo before installation, you have to ground the stereo to something metal. That keeps it from short circuiting. I had the same problem as big_baird and lifedeuce until i asked an electrician about it.

Unregistered guest
Jim Foster, can you please email me that schematic for the DEH-6 tuner?
ELLIMIST111@hotmail.com

Anonymous

from JcMProductionZ
i just installed a radio in a 1996 camry today the problem that i faced the first time i tried must be ur problem, the RED and YELLOW cables have no power.... those cables are for the REAR speakers along with the white and black cables there if i remember the white goes with the red for 1 speaker and the black with the yellow for the other the real powr needed to power the stereo is on the SMALL cables, i dont remember what colors they are but i know that the GROUND wire is the BROWN SMALL wire, if you use ONLY the anntenna for ground the radio will shut off when the volume is turned up..one of the power cables is the blue small wire i dont remember any more wires ill check back on the installation 2morrow. i got everything working execpt the power antenna. cant find the power antenna cable nad watch it with the small GREEN wire it gets power from the LIGHTS (i burned the dash fuse :-D).... hope this is usefull

Username: Johnwharton

Can you please send me the DEH-6 wiring plans? chaseanderson@hotmail.com i'm trying to install the DEH-6 into a 95' saturn SL2, if anyone knows about my car's wiring i'd be happy to accept the help. thanks

Unregistered guest
Could I get a DEH-6 wiring diagram also at mikkey4u@hotmail.com?

Unregistered guest
I just instal pioneer system(KEN-P5250+CDX-P1210).it detech "ERROR 11" .how can i do ?

waximilian
Unregistered guest
well, ive had a DEH-6 since christmas and i am pleased with its preformance so far, but the other day i slid it out (i dont have it securly fit in but it always stayed in and never presented a problem) then i put it back in...nothing violent...i was parked, car was off, everything was cool....but when i turned my car on, the cd player wouldnt turn on and my clock was dim as hell ( i have a 93 civic lx) anyone have any ideas?? please email me maxwellsmart137@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram for a 96' Saturn SL2. Can anyone help me out?

Unregistered guest
Hello Boys. Could Jim, or anyone he may have passed it on to, email me a copy of those DEH-6 'grams? I'll love you forever! Thanks, Denise

Unregistered guest
could use a deh-6 wiring diagram also..Thanks

Unregistered guest
I also need the DEH-6 diagram, can anyone help? I will be greatful. dy@cimtel.net

Unregistered guest
Yesterday I took my cd player out of my 79 t-bird because it wouldnt play cd's and when I plugged the other cd player in, I got no power whatsoever. So then i tried plugging the old that worked in and that also didnt have power. So Im thinking that I must of pulled something out when pulled the cd player out. If anyone can help me with this please email me.

CoreyJoe
Unregistered guest
Yesterday I took my cd player out of my 79 t-bird because it wouldnt play cd's and when I plugged the other cd player in, I got no power whatsoever. So then i tried plugging the old that worked in and that also didnt have power. So Im thinking that I must of pulled something out when pulled the cd player out. If anyone can help me with this please email me. hay_cheefa@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I am attempting to wire up a automatic antenna on a 96 camry. I have managed to get the radio to work but I loose the radio memory every time I turn off the key. If anybody out there knows what the different colored wires from the original wiring harness go to, I would be forever in your debt. I had to cut off the plug on the end because the new antenna didn't have the same type of plug in capability.

Unregistered guest
Hello , do someone know if i can change the fm/am frequency ? in my coumtry it doesnt recieve and someone told me to find the manual and see if there is a function so i can make freq. jump diffrently. thank you for help ben

bentz787
Unregistered guest
oh forgot to say i have pioneer DEH-6

Unregistered guest
Please send here Thank you very much
Don@fat8balls.com

Unregistered guest
i really need the DEH-6 wiring diagram, because ive tried everything i know and it still isnt working right... please... anyone send it to me! thanks

Username: Rhblakeman

I just came across a DEH-6 from my daughter-in-law's car, had an engine fire so we yanked it before the insurance co totalled it (put the factory radio back in). Like always, she didn't retain the manual with the unit so I'm lost and need to wire it to the harness of my 96 Aerostar. I want to know the pinouts to see if it might have a cellphone mute that can be triggered on one of the existing wires or even the bare slots as well. Jim or anyone else that has gotten this info from Jim, could you email the pinout/diagram to me at rhb57@alltel.net ? Pioneer has the DEH-6 manual but only in paper format listed as YRD5009 at $2.71 - not bad but I'm not going to buy a manual if I don't have to, hate waiting and it might be better suited to my wife's car if it doesn't quite work with my Aerostar. It's just a cargo work van, not in need of powerful blow-out-the-windows audio but I have it and want to see if it's going to work for me. Thanks in advance.

Username: Emreaveley

Cortez, Colorado USA

I could use any information and wiring list for DEH-6 I bought car with it installed. No Information was provided. Thak you

Unregistered guest
I need the wiring diagram for the DEH-6 please. I've been looking everywhere for it. I also wouldn't mind one for a 93 mazda protege, but I can just buy the harness for that if I absolutely have to, it anyone knows the one for the DEH-6, please please please email it to me at
corbin1e@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
It would be excellent if you could send me a copy of that wiring diagram. I actually have the DEH-P6700MP, but the wiring harness is the same.
Thanks alot for your help man.
jrocha@vcn.bc.ca

Unregistered guest
i am having problems with my amp and i was wondering if anyone had the wiring diagram for the deh-6 so i can make sure the right pins are being used. also, does anyone know if the pioneer can use the "Dimmer" feature a car has, even if it requires an extra pin attachment. email to ikeray@excite.com

Anonymous

I have 1986 mercedes and the harnessing unit were all cut off. All I have is a ton of wires. I bought a pioneer DEH from the junkyard and it has a bunch of wires. If someone out there knows where I can get a diagram or some help on connecting the stereo I would really appriceate the help. Thanks

Username: Jwoods2006

Cincinnati, Ohio Usa

yes i have a 1990 plymoth acclaim and i have a deh-6 and need the wiring diraghram plz if someone could help i would be very gratefull email it to me at smokey_red_eyed_man_420@yahoo.com

Username: Bansheedragon

Phenix City, Alabama US

Could someone please send me the wiring diagram. I bought this off ebay for my mothers birthday on Thursday. I would like to sneak and install before her birthday. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Please email to: autigerdragon@peoplepc.com

Username: Maton

I also need the DEH-6 writing diagramn WOuld anybody please send it to me ASAP to Maton_One@hotmail.com

Thank you very much, I do realy need it.

Username: 44nneedit

Roseville, CA United States

Can I too, get the wir. dia. for the deh-6, please. Thanks, Jemrx2@yahoo.com

Username: 44nneedit

Roseville, CA United States

Post Number: 2
can you send me the deh-6 diagram, thanks jemrx2@yahoo.com

Username: Girs91mj

just got the deh-6 and need the wireing diagram. could you please email it to girs86mj@yahoo.com ASAP, thanks.

Username: Brodymulry

NOTE:

You need to make sure that there is a small (+12) signal wire also wired to your head unit, think of it like a REM/signal wire for an amp.

Without this, the AMP is powered, but will not turn on.

Why? Because, the small signal +12v wire is active when the Keys turn the ignition to either ACC (one before kicking the car over) or when the car is on. This allows you to turn on the head unit.

You can test this, by wiring the Unit directly to the AMP, and will a small 12v transformer, powering that on (the + wire) and it WILL power on.

It seems thats whats been missing above!

Username: Brodymulry

:edit:

Replace:

"Without this, the AMP is powered, but will not turn on. "

with:

"Without this, the HEADUNIT is powered, but will not turn on."

Its the same deal as an amp, I was just thinking about AMPS at the time

Username: Connollyt

Could you please sende me the wiring diagram for the DEH-6 to connollyt@charter.net. Thanks.

Username: Ddcross88

Foxlake, Il Usa

If you have a wiring diagram of a pioneer deh-6 please email it to me,ddcross88@aol.com,i bought the cd player and two 12s to day and can't hook up the cd player

Username: Scorpion8686

Kansas city, Missouri USA

Could i get a copy of the manual to please..
anthony_wagner@kcmo.org

Username: Dbzfanatic_1

i'd like a copy as well plz dbzfanatic_1 at hotmail . com (skewed from bots)

Username: Radkosechko

Sofia, Sofia Bulgaria

Hello!
I would be grateful if someone could send me a copy of the manual for the DEH-6, I have DEH-620 at home, with detachable facsia, think they must be similar, if in the meantime someone finds or has manual for the DEH-620, I would be most grateful.
E-mail: radko71@abv.bg
Thanks!

Username: Saiiagps

I need the wiring diagram for the DEH-6 also. Could someone share it with me?

Thanks

Username: Flammable

hey im trying to install a pioneer DEH- 1150 into my jeep, i tried to test it and nothing hapened, so does anyone have a wiring diagram for the deh-1150 or similar so i can get a basic idea
please email to me at bobsyaaunt94@hotmail.com

Username: Melbax

Johnstown, Pa Usa

Bought a used DEH-6 Pioneer cd player stereo and I don't know the color codes and where they go to that is coming out of the player. The color code is missing so I don't know where to wire them to. Putting into a 91 Chevy Blazer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.E-mail me at mcochiese22@aol.com

Username: Wayenair

Groton, Ct Usa

i went ahead and ripped out the head and changer units, they had already caused enough problems for me. so i did my research and bought an Eclipse AVN-5500. its a $1700 nav/audio unit but got it on ebay for right at $900 new. i assembled a harness using aftermarket harness adapters and the 2 units i talk about below. have had it in there about 10 months and i could not be happier. it has exceded all of my expectations. IMHO, i HIGHLY recommend this setup if you want to end the frustration of the crappy factory unit. and the Eclipse unit is very accessorisable. plugs installed in the unit allow plug-and-play of a rear-veiw camera, HD radio, sirius radio, cd changer, amp, and more. it works great with the bose system once the gain in the line level interface is set correctly. feel free to contact me if you need/want help with this. anyway, below are the 2 additional units required by this setup, they're about $20 each new.

when putting in an aftermarket unit, to retain use
of the steering wheel controls, use a Pacific Accessory Corporation SWI (steering wheel interface) unit. they are specific to the brand of the aftermarket head unit. here is the address:

also, when switching to the new head unit, to adapt the bose system to the new head unit, you need to use a hi/lo line level interface so the signal from the new head unit will be at the right level for the factory bose amp.here it is:

http://www.pac-audio.com/products/productsCatagory.asp?mmSearch=Steering%20Wheel %20Interface
http://www.scosche.com/scosche_caraudio.aspx?CategoryID=229&ItemID=OEA4

Username: Wayenair

Groton, Ct Usa

Post Number: 4
disregard my last post, i was in the wrong thread.

Username: Bigtpdoagmailcom

Edmonton, KY United States

Yeah I am also in need of the wiring diagram for the DEH-6 cd player. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could send it my way through this email bigtpdoa@gmail.com thank you very much

Username: Fiestadeb

I am also in need of the wiring diagram for the DEH-6 cd player.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could send it to me at fiestadeb@hotmail.com
Thank you very much

Username: Back2

thanx

Username: Jmingels

Westwood, MA USA

i also need the diagram for the DEH-6 if someone could send it to me that would be great mingels_josh@hotmail.com

Username: Scoot

Gopher Ridge, Florida

I could use a copy of the wiring diagram. My kids brought one home for "Daddy's T-Bird".

Sc00ter@myway.com

Thanx for anyone helping!
Scoot

Username: Lft

Does the Pioneer DEH-6 support any ipod connections?

If so, what and where do you get them?

Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Saku

Victoria , BC Canada

Post Number: 13
If anybody still visits this thread who has a copy of the wiring diagram for the DHE-6 could they send me a copy please.

colbynye@shaw.ca

Username: Mcg

I need the wiring diagram as well. Thanks

nohellforme@hotmail.com

Username: Kansei

Ok. My radio (just bought it used...) says DEH-P660. Is this the same radio you all are talking about?

and If so... plz send me the pinout diagrams at FLAMEBOYAA@MSN.COM

Username: Fenriz

Jackson, Tennessee Usa

would like a copy of those diagramsplz. calvinsrage@hotmail.com

Username: Tuib7

can i have a copy too please??? this stereo is driving me nuts!!!

thanks

tuibarton2007@xtra.co.nz

Username: Troll

can I please have a copy of whatever diagrams and manuals you have for the pioneer DEH-6.
thanks a million
slipperyjimdegriz@gmail.com

Username: Antia

Post Number: 3
check this if you need any parts about audio
www.jupoco.com.cn
IC, CD/DVD changer/loader

Username: Irishboym4

does this deh 620 deck have RCA outputs. i want to know b4 i go taking it out of the dash just ot see

Username: Crunkstar005

can you please e-mail me the wiring diagram?

crunkstar005@yahoo.com

Username: Robotron

muahahaha46@yahoo.com please

Username: Kourgath

i could use a copy of the wiring as well
korgath4@yahoo.com

Username: Dajoyner

Could someone please email me a copy of the wiring diagram for this DEH-6? Thank you!

dajoyner@gmail.com

Username: Araknyd

Can I please have a copy of the wiring diagram? Thanks.

Also, are the two RCA jacks on the back of the DEH-6 an auxilliary input or preamp out for subwoofer? Anyone know the answer?

Thanks!

Username: Araknyd

Does anyone witht the wiring diagram still have it?

My email: regblack@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Username: Dgrev16

just wondering if this cd player had/has a remote for it? Just bought a '91 GMC Suburban and this CD player is in it. was wondering if I could get a remote for it or not.

Username: Randomcatz77

Dude. Thank the lord I found you! Can i please have a copy of the wiring diagram as soon as possible? Thanks man...

stingraynate@hotmail.com

Username: Gdavis52

Good gosh, I found it!! Could you email the wiring diagram for the Pioneer DEH-6? Email to gdavis@hoosierlink.net. This would be GREATLY appreciated. gd

Username: Jeffzero

Hey all, if you still need this manual, it can be downloaded here:
http://www.hifi-manuals.com/Download/Pioneer/DEH-6-service-manual
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts