Super subs for everyday use

Username: Loudtrini

Post Number: 1
I just got my new van, litsubishi l200 4dr, and i want to put some LOUD subs in it, i email mtx and asked which are the best amps for the mtx rfl's and the guy emailed me sayin the rfl's are for everyday use, could anyone tell me why he said that? if i use them everyday what will happen to them? i mean these are strong subs they shud be able to take the jammin'. and if they are not to be use everyday then which powerfull subs are?(the subs i want have to be LOUD, loud meaning they should shake everything outside mt car in other word i should be able to have a party outside my car.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2619
I would look else where than the MT's. No, they are definitely not a daily driver sub, and I wouldn't highly recommend them for spl comps. anyways. If you seriously want your car to be that loud, then your not gonna be able to use a pure sql sub. Try looking into the Resonant Engineering MT, the Digital Designs 9900 series, Eclipse Ti Pro... etc.

Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 9
not criticizing here, though it seems every other post is about someone wanting to rattle things apart and be heard from a mile away. Who cares if somebody can hear you outside, who's listening to it everyday you or them?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2053
good point and the outside loudness for daily driving is whats gonna kill the sport if we dont watch it because the laws will get tougher on us if we keep sharing our boom with the public who doesnt want to hear it

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 311
i honestly dont know why people want to be "heard" from outside the car anyway ..when i hear a guy blasting a system from a mile away i sure as hell am not saying to my self.. "oh that guys cool and his system is impressing me"..

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 11
more like a banner saying who wants to steal my sh*t.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 312
exactly youd think the goal would be to have no noise outside your car at all so no one would have a clue

Buffer Underrun
Unregistered guest
i like booming on highways..

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 121
I like boning my girl in the backseat the vibrations make it funner lol I highly advise it

cornplecks
Unregistered guest
do it on the trunk..!!
LOL
much better!!
:P

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 229
Doing it inside an suv with the window closed , thats fun.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us