Amp problems please help

Username: Bigdaddywuwu

Post Number: 1
i have alpine type r 12 inch i got the power on one side of sub to ground on other side then power on other side to negative on other going to back of box and the other sub the same way then on the backi of box power over to power neg over to neg then power neg out to power 1000 comes on 4 a few secs then protection light comes on then notta when it first comes on barely any boom tried two other amps same thing wats up please help

Infinity Addict
Unregistered guest
repeat in english please. nobody understands when you talk in incomplete sentances

Post Number: 2
how would you hook up alpine type r's duel voice coil 2 ohm subs to a power 1000 thats rockford 4 you non english understanders sorry im just not a stereo goo roo

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 146
use this jl website. it'll show u how, i think since i dont understand u much either.
http://www.jlaudio.com/tutorials/wiring/index.html

Post Number: 3
thanks 4 not helping me w/my problem, any body else have any non sarcastic answers 4 me?

zinge
Unregistered guest
i think your problem is either a bad ground or a fried amp. not to sure because i'm kind of new to this, so if thats wrong i'm sure some one else can. hope it helps though.

Username: Johnnyboy73

Houston, Tx U.s.

Post Number: 8
your running you subs at too low of ohms. go from positive to positive on the back of your sub then to the positive on your amp, then neg. to neg on the sub, to the neg on the amp. if that works, then it solves the probelm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us