Rockford Fosgate Punch 12 XLC RFP2412 Spec Sheet

Username: Abertram

Post Number: 1
I need a spec sheet for the RFP2412 subwoofer. The more detailed the better, but Ill take whatever info anyone can find. If someone has the sheet that the sub came with, that would be great! Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 497
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Rockford_Fosgate_RFP2412_Car-Subwoofer/display_~full_ specs

here you go.

Post Number: 2
Much abliged BassManMike! Thats got a great start for me, but Im still hoping someone can tell me the natural frequencies and sealed enclosure volumes. Im looking to make a pretty nice horn ported (effectively a folded 9 foot horn on the open side, sealed back enclosure. Tuning is crucial on this kind of a box, and I guess I wont build it if this info isnt widely available.

Would you guys suggest a call to RF support? Is there an 800 number? Ill see what a little corporate encouragement digs up.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 510
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/contact/

you could try that and see if you get someone who knows what there talkin about or can tell you a # to someone that knows what there talkin about.

Username: Pimpin

Fort atkinson, Wi Usa

Post Number: 6
i need to know what sub would be a good sub that is facing you and sounds really good and that would be good with 2 12" pyramid hyper pro 1000watts. 2 pyramid hyper pro subs facing back and something facing front. would a t2 or p2 or w7? or anything? need help thanks

Post Number: 3
thats nice, why dont you try posting it in your own topic instead of adding junk to mine, where nobody is going to see it.

to answer your question, if you can tell the difference as to which direction they are facing in the box, you need to consider ditching your current setup in favor of a higher quality setup, possibly employing only two speakers. why would you need to add a forward facing sub? because the other two dont hit hard enough? why not just turn that box around? all subs can sound like crap in a crap box, so its probably more important what amp and what box style you are going to use, but i suppose im just wasting my breath anyhow... get your own thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us