MA Audio

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 218
does anyone know if this are any good ? their subs ? and their componenets ?

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
i can tell you there amps are prety decent

duffdog
Unregistered guest
my friend just got 2 of the new series on their website. I can tell you that they are good--but they inflate the power ratings of their stuff. While they do put out lotsa power--its nothing like what it says they do. Oh, and their amps are HUGE! im gonna have trouble mounting them in his compact car.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 202
DR Max if you are looking for something cheap look into Audiobahn i hear 3 15' in A H2 and they sound like $hit..

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 220
I was just wondering. I would never buy something like that. Its just that I went to a local shop to buy some ground wiring because I had to move my amps back towards the rear gate of my ride and he swore thay were some of the best and he even let me hear them (2-12") in a dodge Durango and they sounded like crap.( is that a run-on sentence ?) All I could hear when he turned it up were the components. I did'nt let him listen to my x.x.x. I don't want someone spreading the word on these subs, they're pretty rare around here in l.a. and these is a huge auto sound shop, 15 employees, most have 2, tops.Most people out here are into Auidobahn, MTX, Kicker and, the ones with cash, JL Audio. Thanks guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us