No Power To My Amp?

NickTheConfusedGuy
Unregistered guest
I have a GM-4000F 300 watt pioneer amp. I am trying to hook it up to one 12 inch sub, and I know that I have everything connected properly. But when I start my car, there is no power running to the amp. My friend has a system in his car and we tried hooking my amp in his car; same deal, no power. What is wrong?

Username: Darawal

Decatur, Georgia United Sates

Post Number: 1
i got that same problem. i saw my fuses were burnt and my d-block was to. i put all new fuses and it still does not turn on. somebody help

Infinity Addict
Unregistered guest
is this a new amp? where'd you get it from? also, i'd recheck the connections. i know you said you made all the connections correct, but just double check. make sure the remote wire is at least 18guage. make sure your RCAs are put into the amps input (one time i put them in the output and couldnt figure out what was wrong for a tiny bit). and do check the fuses. if all that doesnt help, i don't know...

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnyboy73

Houston, Tx U.s.

Post Number: 13
check all of your wires, from the batt. all the way back with a voltage meter, then check ground, and if those are good, hook a jumper from your batt. cable to your remote turn on and see if that works. if it does, your remote wire isnt putting out enough voltage to turn the amp on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us