18" kicker solo baric L7

Bronze Member
Username: Dacompetition10

Tracy, Cali United States

Post Number: 17
What do u guys think about putting an 18" kicker solo baric L7 in a 2003 ford explorer? No? Yeah? wats up.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 653
Kicker makes a solobaric 18" L7? i thought the biggest solobaric they made was 15". Maybe you're talking about the 18" solo X.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 372
if it is an L7 i think i will beat you with my avalanche unless you do everything right :-) if its the solo x... im my mind i still think i beat you(not in SPL) because its trash.... much better SPL woofers out there

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 657
yeh but if you have the money we can help you with a much better everyday setup. Tell us how much money you have to play with. Whats your goal. sound quality, pure spl or sql.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3482
guys the l7s get EXTREMELY loud but sound like p00p, if he watns to go loud, let him lol

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 661
yeh i know L7's get plenty loud. But im just saying that im sure if he has the money we can help him with a better setup.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 373
i heard 2 L7s on a kx1200.1 the other day and i honestly think my avalanche will get louder... mainly because he doesnt even know what his port is tuned to aka that means the box is just any ol box... and im build mine correctly

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hey...yeah it mite be the solo X...but i was just woundering if it will fill the explorer with bass. Basslova....im thinkin about 800-900..thats about weremy range is and For SPl i mnot guite sure.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 669
so do you have 800-900 for Sub amp and box, or do you need everything including HU, components and everythingg else.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
uh everything...but i can got more if i NEED it...yeah i kno subs are expensive but my buddy up in sacarmento is going to hook me up with some kickers..so i dont kno yet....but right now that my price for everything

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 335
if u want to get loud get a solo x 18 and put 2 kx2400.1 on it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us