Anyone heard the official crunk junt?

Anonymous

anyone heard the crunk junt by 3 6 mafia? its on the choices 2 soundtrack and it sounds like it has some really low bass in it, but i don't have any subs for my setup yet!! anyone heard it and can confirm that it has some low bass? sounds like it plays throughout the entire song too.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 30
.. yes ;). Confirmed on by behalf.

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 47
No i have not measured that song, but i can or i could show you how. I can show you how to measure ANY song you like, to see where the frequencies are at, im me on yahoo, my yahoo handle is shaggy6174@yahoo.com.

Anonymous

ok subzer0 man thanks alot.. and E, why can't you explain it here? is it illegal to analyze frequencies or soemthing? lmao.. type it out!

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 48
Well it is a bit complicated, for explanation on a forum that is. I use a program that is no longer available for download at least as far as i can tell, and i have searched for it. It was replaced with a newer program, that has more limitations. The older version does not have the limitations on usage that the newer one does. Basically as long as you can convert your song(s) to wav files than you will be able to measure any song's frequencies as well as the level of those frequencies that you wish to measure. I happen to have a copy of the older program saved on my pc. you can email me or im me and i'll point you the way(so to speak)!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us