Subfanatic....

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 336
hey man im not trying to accuse you of stealing or anything but i still have yet to receive my money or the cap... are u sure u werent high and put it in a trash can instead of a mail box?

for right now i want an answer..... think about why i wouldnt have it? i dont want to get pissed aright?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3427
hAHA yea im sure i sent it, it was like closet o a week ago, you DEF should have got it by now, and for your information i havent smoked in 1 weeek 3 days lol. i dont think i have, but yea im POSITIVE i sent it out! you should get it tom or the next day lol,

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 338
you didnt happen to send it with confirmation or a tracking number did you? what did you send it through? (ups usps fedex etc)??

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3446
usps, whats a trackingnumber?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 340
where u can go online and type in the items "tracking number" and it tracks the package and tells you where it is

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3457
trevor, we need to talk, im pretty peod at you right now, but i dont wanna jump to conclusions and crap, so i NEED to talk to you on aim tonight, BE ON at 11! ok.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 359
i;ll try... i have to write a paper tonight so i most likely will be on here... but i dont know how for one second your mad at me? as it looks right now you have over 150 dollars worth of my stuff...?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us