Bronze Member
Username: Mtxman06

Post Number: 16
What is your thoughts on the best subwoofer on the market today

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3414
ones i personally heard and tested mine would be the 18 ti pro, or a 15 MT, but i also love the x.x.x amazing subs. Those are mytop three

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 165
hey sub, hows a 15" eclipse ti compare to the 15" x.x.x.
im just wonderin cuz i might get a new truck over the summer, get rid off my 15 x.x.x., and put either 2 12" ti's or 2 15" ti's in the back seats

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3417
that wouldbe pretty nuts, but i like the sq more and the spl is very close, i think my ti takes it a little better, but he also has a much cleaner box than me, im going to buy his box from him and just throw my ti in it and see how it performs, im going to use the exact same box, his 1500 watts my 1000 in his car and everything just wire it different, so its going to be the exact same setup with only 500 watts less because im intereseted in seeing how it is in his car

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 166
wait whos "he" lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3418
huh?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 167
i think my ti takes it a little better, but `he` also has a much cleaner box than me, im going to buy his box from him

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3419
my friend with the x.x.x, i love his box, its all custom done but we drew up new specs for a box for me, but he has a hifonics brutus 1500d amp, he runs 1500 watts rms at 1 ohm to his sub, and we are going to put my sub in his box and wire it to 2 ohms for 1000 watts rms and see how it performs in revelance, mine sounds better right now, but his is slightly louder because of the box i built, very poor, great specs, but i kinda fed up on it since i had to construct it in my trunk

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 168
ohhhh thats sick, let me know how it sounds.
but about me gettin 2 ti's lol, i think id wanna put them in a big ported box. and just take up the whole back row of the truck. say i do that with 15's, will it still sound good at low levels listenin to fast beats and stuff, or would i be better off with 2 12's in a ported box?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 169
i just want some pretty good sq while being loudddd lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3421
i would do the 2 12s, i dont know if u could handle 2 15s, but if u can, why not a 15 ti pro?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 170
i dunno, im just throwin around some ideas, but say i go with the 2 12's how big of a box would i need, just an ish number. also what would you say for an amp in the price range of $450-600 ish range
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us