new mtx

Username: Ucfsaxman

Post Number: 6
has anybody heard any of the new mtx thunder 8500 or 9500 15's or any size for that matter.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1868
i havent but my ive heard the 9500's a decnet but for the price id look at other speakers to be honest with you.....400 bucks can buy alot of speaker....what type fo sound are you looking for sq or spl or a mix?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1869
sorry for the typos

Post Number: 7
ya i'm really basically looking for a couple of 15 subs w/ real good sound quality but will also get good and loud to go w/ my rockford bd1001 amp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1876
is this the one you mean?

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/ez2rockford/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?Item Key=10063516&CategoryDesc=Power%20Amplifiers

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1774
How much money are you wanting to spend?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1877
you can go with these they are the new hot topic here but im not sure of the coil ohm rating the atlas or the avalanch

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/index.htm

Post Number: 8
the amp is like the 2003/2004 model i think, it's the light gray w/ the blue symbol in the middle(the ugly ones)i'm willing to spend a good bit. i was considering the w7's but don't think that would work best w/ my amp.but the price wasn't the problem

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1781
You're amp will push a 13w7 fine.

Post Number: 9
thats what i was hopping but some others were saying no. so i didn't know what to believe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us