I KILLED MY CAT

Anonymous

i was running a sub in my room off of a battery + charger and i went to take a pi$$, while i was gone i hard the volume all the sudden get horribly loud and then i heard a really loud THUNK. when i came back in the room i found my cat lying on the floor next to the wall, and next to a piece of what appeared to be a driver! the damn thing wasnt in there tight enough =(. RIP Scotch.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 133
Hahahha, for real, that sucks, but its funny too.

W3
Unregistered guest
Dude..thats animal cruelty.. heh

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1048
I'm not buyin it.

:P

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 340
hard to believe

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 583
restate that again because it doesnt make any since to me.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 584
restate that again because it doesnt make any since to me.

Anonymous

i think he just assrammed his cat to death then made up a b.s. story.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 589
haha lmao

Username: Ridinlow987

Post Number: 3
well right there is some funny sh*t but i dont belive it in a second because dont cqats have 9 lives??? or did u kill the other 8 by assrammin it?

Anonymous

you guys are a$$es.. why would i make up a story about my pet getting killed? =S

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2173
That makes absolutely no sense. Did the fricken sub blow up? From the way you tell your stupid story, it sounds as if somehow the volume was cranked up, and the sub rocketed out of the box and hit your cat, (which even if it were possible, it wouldn't kill a cat immediately)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2812
Unless his cat chewed on the power wire cause it looked like a rat's tail?

Anonymous

thats not what i said. what happened was the magnet shot out of the sub and hit him

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2819
If a magnet shot out of your sub, then why didn't you sue the manufacturer? I am sure there are plenty of money hungry lawyers out there.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2174
Have you ever tried to break the magnet's off of a sub? Their riveted onto the basket of the sub. They don't just shoot off. I don't care how crappy the sub is, it's hard to break the magnet off. Find some pos sub and go out side and try to break the magnet off by throwing it around on cement. It takes quite a while.

tayls
Unregistered guest
Joe u've done this? :-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2175
Yes I have. I've tried removing magnets from full sized subs before, and it's not easy. Threw a pioneer sub around forever on a cement platform untill the rivets finally gave out once.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 725
Wanna really kill a cat (or at least put a hurtin on one)?

Come over to my house and drop em down the port in my SX15 box.

OH OH...or i got one better, get ahold of Matt Sibley down in New Orleans...i met him at Mardi gras nats this year. His extreme car does ~160dB w/ 1 18" MT...hehehe. Port-wars Mr. Kitty???

*runs down the street...here kitty, kitty, kitty*

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2177
Try putting your own ear up to the port, lol. I've done it... wasn't very smart. Just don't have the volume cranked, and slowly get closer to the port... then you'll see why people hit such high numbers in port-wars.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 731
Joe,

Matt Sibley wasnt doing that ~160dB in port-wars...that was his legal score.

1 18" MT + audiobahn 5000w amp (dont ask)+ the big 8400(?) batcap= ~160dB sealed at the dash

it was insane.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 67
http://www.audiobahninc.com/frame2004.html
Click on 2005 product line, then on amplifiers.
It lists that 5000 watt rms at 1 ohm stable amp.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2182
Marshall, I didn't say anything about what Matt Sibley hit... I don't even know who your talking about. All my point was, is once you hear just how loud ported boxes are with your ear right next to it, then you can comprehend how people hit in the 180's with port-wars.

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 64
there really is no way the magnet is gonna shot i mean what the fu*k i tired to open a speaker to fix and couldnt get the magnet of i think he was assrammin the cat someone should call on him

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 241
I think that our poor friend mr. anonymous has his story backwards I think it goes like this: I was in my room trying to get my subwoofer to massage my nuts, I was running the setup on a charger since I don't have a drivers license even though I'm 28. When I turned the volume up for pleasure my cat started to pe/e all over the charger, I then screamed very loud as I heard a thunk which happened to be my cat rolling on the floor laughing his a$$ off at my pathetic attempt at arousal. After all this I learned a valuable lesson.....DON'T COME IN FORUMS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION YOU DUMB A$$

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1162
Still, funny story whether its true or not.

Well maybe not all that funny.

I saw our beagle take a leak on the end of an extension cord once.

Now THAT was funny, in a very twisted, sick sort of a way. Poor dog laid around and did nothing for over a week.

Ouch, hurts just thinkin about it.

-Fishy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us