I NEED HELP FAST PLZZZZ

Bronze Member
Username: Poof

Post Number: 23
hey i need to know how i can hook up a HiFonics BX1500 d amp to my factory radio in a jeep liberty limited 2002??????? i have no clue how i can hook this up without getting a new radio and i dont want to get a new one someone plz help

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2800
you need a LOC it coverts your speaker wires into a RCA connection to run signal to an amp.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 390
A new deck would help alot.

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1224
I vote for a new deck also.

Even a bottom of the line $50 jobby will sound better than an LOC, as long as it don't break on you.

-Fishy

Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 3
Hey man I have an 01 jeep cherokee. And believe me you would be best to just get a new deck their not that hard to put in. Much easier than figuring out how chrysler color codes their speaker wires I will tell you that much.

The only hope you have is to bring all the speakers out in the open an write down the colors of the wires and then match them up at the head unit. then either run speaker wires all the way to the amp or like the rest said get an Line out converter

Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 4
oh and i forgot to mention in case your speaker leads arent labled or color coded the fat lead is the positive
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us