Please help

Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 9
ok i just had my moms friend build a box for my RE SX15 and he cut the hole too big...and its all screwed together and glued...what can i do to fix it? i tried unscrewing it and pulling the top board off with the hole but it wont move because of the glue...the sub fits in there but i cant line it up to screw it in....is there some way to make to glue not stick as much or something because i dont want to ask him to make me a whole new box....please reply asap im getting my amp in the mail tomorrow and cant wait!!! thanks

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2786
Are you saying the actual sub hole is too big? If the sub fits, fill the existing screw holes with a wood filler, then drill new ones.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1259
you could just get a rubber mallet and beat along the sides of the board until it pops out...thats yoru best option...

if it is the screw thing, just fill it in with some wood fill and drill new holes

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3249
just do this, glue another board of 3/4 md oover it so make it completely sealed lol, then use the opisite side as the replacement baffle and recut the hole lol

Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 10
would that really work? i was thinking of doing something like that...its really the only thing to do besides build a new box....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2737
yeah as long as you seal it up good that will work fine. When you go to measure your new hole, take a wood ruler, find the center of the baffle, if the cut out need so be 14in then drill a hole through the ruler with a small drill bit at 8in and 1in , take a pecil and stick it in the 1in hold ond place it on center then put another pencil in the hole at 8in and just spin it in a circle you will get a perfect circle every time.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2164
So was it Adam, or Eve that taught you that trick Jamesy boy?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2742
hahahahahaha you FUKC!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2743
no but in all seriousness Nick it was Adam, man he sure did know his SH!T may he R.I.P.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2169
Go figure....

I checked some things out, and from my calculations... James is actually older than God?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us