KICKER GUY AT SHOP TOLD ME

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 16
HE SAID A GOOD SUB WILL LAST FOREVER AND WHILE HE WAS TELLING ME THIS HE WAS ALSO TELLING ME BASICALLY WHEN IT BLOWS COME BACK AND GET A NEW ONE. HE ALSO SAID THAT KICKERS NEW DESIGN DEFEATED THE STRESS POINTS BY 50%. IS HE FULL OF SHIZIT. U KNOW IF YOU TOUCH A KICKER WHEN IT IS PLAYING U WILL DESTROY IT

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 206
ya no joke those sound shop guys are always full of sh!t. we have a place here called SOund Pro, the guys try to make you feel ignorant toward everything, then when they have convinced you (if your a newbie) that they are sound masters, they convince you that kicker is the best out there. i hate those guys, thats why i get all my info on this forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
THATS WHY IM HEAR NOW

Username: Djet

Melbourne, Florida US of A

Post Number: 5
i guess if you touch your caps button once itll destroy it huh freedom.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3255
ahhahah, yea audioworks suck!

dat dude
Unregistered guest
lol
db-bass thats exactly what those a**holes did to me in 2000 when i first started to get into car audio maybe thats why i hate kicker now

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1261
...the stereo shop is a kicker retailer, of course there gonna want to sell you kicker or something else they have in stock...that'd be like going to a BMW dealer and them trying to sell you a Suzuki....

rickv
Unregistered guest
..yeah. Its how the game goes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
the guy at the shop told me if u touch it will mess it up i not gonna test the theory to me it seems like kickers are fragile

Username: Quorum

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 4
i used to have 2 kicker l7 12's on a xtant 1000.1... the subs never could handle the amp and once they played to long they would heat up smell burnt and i'd have to give them a rest. i'm going with a jl w7 now and i think its gonna fix my problem but i wouldn't go kicker again

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 160
The audio shops push for kicker b/c they get the biggest markups on them. Especially now since i heard a lot of kicker stuff is made in mexico.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us