Hey Hunter!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2705
The friends of Hunter warren are in shock as the learn that about thier child hood antics .

When Hunter warren was still a child they would play with friends very sexually, sometimes with the anu.s and sometimes not. However as the years passed Hunter warren would get very aggressive with the behavior. Sometimes as they did not know what to do they would take off Mr. Hunter warrens pants during gym class and bang everyone in there.

Exactly 2 years to date we met up with Mr. Hunter warren and asked what had caused such things to be done , The answer was very factual "Well I don't know it just came to my head one day that the rectu.m was actually a magnificent body part and it must have more then 1 purpose." When we asked Mr. Hunter warren what that 2nd. purpose was Mr. Hunter warren exclaimed "Look at this, now do you understand? "

We were as in as much shock as the friends of Hunterwarren to see the entire hand all the way in Mr. Hunter warrens anu.s .
dude Ru is gonna be so F'ing pissed off!

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 539
haha sick but funny

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
yea man that was sum sick sh.it

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1368
thats sick? you dont know sick....god the story of my life james just told. oh well dont judge me....oh i love you guys

the only thing was that it was james hand....go figure.:-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2745
lol!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1372
you make me feel special james....:-) your tasty :d
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums