Mtx Sledge Hammer 12''

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 270
Yall wanna tell me what you think of this sub..the rateing on it at cardomain is full. Wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Anyone know anything about Diesel amps??? Seem cheap but are they any good.. will they push a MTX Sledge Hammer?

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
or maybe not....

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3146
i would go with other things, what is your price limit, and what are u looking into getting, what kind of car, do u want sq or spl

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
i got a price limit of about $200 for a sub with a box..dont feel like buyin em seperate...Got a 95 Beretta z26..i like sq but would like to have decent spl...and need an amp for around $120 to push the sub enclosure

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 338
You could get two 12" kicker comp vr's for $140 and a box for about $50. That would be alot louder than one. I don't think the MTX sledghammer is that good of a woofer. MTX 8500 and 9500 series are awesome though.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3162
yea those aer there best subs sold to the public, but i would get a atlas

Bronze Member
Username: Mtxman06

Post Number: 13
Best subs sold to the public, what do you mean?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3227
he said the 9500's, for mtx, and the 9500 series is mtx's, in my opinion, best line sold to the public at the momeny, but supposedlty next year the jackhammer will be available as well, but its 6,000 bucks. lol, but those are NOT the best subs sold to the public in general, i just mean from that company
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us