Is Phoenix Digital a high quality amplifier

Bronze Member
Username: Volfenhag1200

Post Number: 28
I was just wondering if Phoenix Digital is high quality or just an average amp.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7818
REALLY depends on the amplifier.
I don't like the Xenon amps. The Octanes and prior era models are pretty good amps. The old 1990s amps are fantastic.

Username: Dano9258

Post Number: 3
I would have to say that they really arent that great. I would recommend MTX, MB Quart, or Infinity. My own opinion, but ive owned all and they were all great. Whatever you do, dont buy a sony. They suck! LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7834
if you want to read up on PG amps, phoenixgold.com has it's own forums, and people talk good and bad about everything PG makes over there.
worth a gander.

Bronze Member
Username: Alumaprodave

CALIFORNIA

Post Number: 11
I think Bradley is talking about Phoenix Digital not Phoenix Gold. Just like Soundstorm and Soundstream. I really don't know anything about Phoenix Digital except for that I have seen them on some websites that only sell low end car audio. Unless I'm wrong and Phoenix Digital is a part of Phoenix Gold, but I didn't see them at PG's website.

Bronze Member
Username: Bozack

Virginia USA

Post Number: 45
PD is not "HIGH END" but w/ the PD-394 1000W 4 channel that I picked up for $42 I'm extremely happy w/ its preformance until it blows or I find another deal.I guess its all in what you are willing to spend & what you are looking for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us