Are the Avanlanche and atlas subs near jl audio and other high end subwoofers?

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 78
I have been to the site i like these subs, but i want to know how they are in spl and sq against high end name brands like diamond audio, jl audio, mtx 9500's, and so on.. and i want to know from people who have heard them.. not just he says she says bull sh!t. i mean i am thinking of selling my diamond to get this sub and i will be tottally f(_)ckin pi$$ed off if it doesnt out sound my tdx... (the avalanche 12 that is when it comes out is what i want 2 of them). so i know you cant compare the 12 yet , but you can compare the others i hope. oh and i will be using a mtx 1501d to push the avalanche's or should i stick with my diamond.. i just want something that kills the tdx to the point that i wont miss it hehe.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 224
i would pick ascendant audio over any of them brands any day...if the just get a 15 inch avalanche and u will not under any circumstances be disapointed

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
hmm i might do it then just gonna have to use up the entire back of my camaro.. should be fun. you think i can fit two in my 84 camaro using the entire back of the car from the back of the seat down into where the t-tops should sit when they are off the car??? i have a mtx1501d and i think it would push two of those killer if i could get two in there.. i need subfanatic to build me a box!! ahahhaha jk sub dont get your hopes up!!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 231
if u let subfanatic build u a box he can make it fit 2 15's

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 181
anyone know how much the Avalanche 12" is going to cost? also how will it compare to the Atlas in sq?

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 100
disturb3d why dont you just wait and get the ava 12'. Good luck making those 2 15' fit in a camaro.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1658
what are your useable deminsion in your camaro well see if we can make them fit lol.....i got the 81000d the amp just like your 1501d that will pound

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
we need 4.4 cf for two 15s

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
heres how we can manipulate that box size alot a 1.4 cf sealed box lined with fiberfill turns into 1.9 cf...check the chart

http://web.archive.org/web/20020808224043/integra.cyberglobe.net/caraudio/resour ces/fiberfill/

Anonymous

When those 12" Ava's gonna be done I want to check those out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
hmm if you figure it out sean let me know, i am probably gonna wait for the 12's to come out.
I am selling my diamond.. i want something else.. had this shitt too long.. you know how that gets.. you get tired of having it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1663
well 15.5 x 15.5 x 13 is 1.80 cf id think we can make that size boost to 2.2 cf per 15 ......what kinda room do you have

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2643
I would find out your dimensions, then make a big box for 1 15 as apposed to two small boxes for them. One 15 in your camaro will be very impressive:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
okay i will measure it out and bring in the dimen. later tonight i gotta work later so umm i will try to post it in a lil while.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us