10'' eclipse mounting size?

Bronze Member
Username: Williamc

Post Number: 52
i just finished cutting all the pieces for my 10'' TI sub box and i've looked on their website and on here to find the dimension to cut the sub hole. does anyone know where i can find it or what the size is? thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3149
on my 10 inch al, the sub was a little bigger than an actual 10, and my 15 is really like a 16, but do it like this, its perfect ok,

flip the sub upside down put it where u want the whole to be on the baffle, trace around the outside of the sub. Now take a measuring tape, measure how big it is from the outside of the sub to the inside where the screws go, lest pretend its an inch, my 15 ti is like .75 inches. Then measure north east south and west from the big circle you drew and measure 1 inch in so u get a new circle, that isnt drawn in yet, now find the exact center of the circle, some measuring, very simple to do, now in the very middle nail a nail in there or a screw who cares, but NOT all the way in, now take soem string or somen wrap it around a pencil or pen and around the nail or screw, then make it a TIGHT fit to one of the lines you drew north esat west or south, and do a perfect circle, tahts where to cut so it fits perfect. that should work for ya lol

Anonymous

ORRRRRRRR.. go find out the mounting diameter of the sub, super easy!... Then that's the diameter of your circle. Back to geometry....! how easy is that?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3172
i hate geometry SOOO MUCH, but yea i couldnt find the mounting diameter either, so this is an easy remedy

Bronze Member
Username: Williamc

Post Number: 53
alright thanks, thats wierd how no one can find the mounting diameter for eclipse subs....

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3186
lol idk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us