Hey subfan i know a bigger pothead than you haha

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 264
okay in german class i had a guest speaker... the best guest speaker ever... that was the most fun high school class i have ever had... this guy was nuts. he lives in germany but hes an american. he told us all about how he goes to amsterdamn to buy a suitcase full of "grass" for like 6 months. and then his son found a few local dealers so he doesnt have to do that anymore. he says he hits up like 30 coffee shops a day there (because if u didnt know german coffee shops put hash in there coffe) because they can only sell you 5 grams. then he went on about his son who is a pothead... hes like but its my fault i sit around all day and blow the dope with him lol ... and then he told us about one day his son got taken home by the cops because his son was so "fitshased" lol thats not a typo. all he said was "was my son polite" the cop replyed "yes sir" and he just said thank you lol. then he pulls out a newspaper and hes like this is my favorite newspaper... it had nudde women all over it and advertisements for prostitutes and things lmao... he passed it around the clsss.. then he told us about how the prostitutes on this one street sit in windows so you can window shop lol. and he was like guys im not encouraging you to do drugs i just want you to know i smoke once or twice a year....atleast... if not once or twice an hour...lmao ... hes like that sucks its illegal here although i know you guys have found ways to get it and im so happy for you... he showed up pictures of his plants which are like 4-5 feet tall... i dont know how this guy was alloud on campus lol. oh and he gave us a tip. if bringing weed on a plane just tape it to your wanker (irish for pen!s) they will never go down there lol. the guy gave the whole class his e-mail address incase we ever go to germany lol.... subfan i bet you wanna meet that guy in germany lmao.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 452
lol, was anything about the presentation educational?, besides taping weed to your wanker
(I find this information very useful).

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 265
nah not really lol

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2580
Doesn't that analogy about sticking weed to your wanker would make more sense for a female???
Just makes you wonder.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3021
guys, i dont even smoke

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 456
i do

Gold Member