Sub proplem

Anonymous

i have 2 12s an i had the 1 hooked 2 a kenwood 600watt amp an it smells like its burnin an i was wonderin if its goin 2 b blown or if it will b alright but the other 1 i have is hooked 2 a pioneer 760 watt amp an its fine

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 438
what is the RMS on those subs? are they the same sub? what are the RMS output of the amp at 4 ohms or whatever ohm you them it hooked up to. How are they hooked up. My guess is the kenwood is too powerful for that sub. that particular pioneer amp suks but just tell me the info on both and the subs.

Anonymous

amps good wit the sub an when i had the cd player on 25 my uper lip is vibratin an nose ichin lol but the subs r 1000watts 500rms an i dont no the amp it was my friends so i guess i cant use that amp so will the sub be good still now i got it hooked up 2 a kicker amp output of 177watts an it hits hard but i still can smell the burn in the magnet where the coil is a lil

Anonymous

o ya srry the subs r hooked up at dual 4ohms c if u can find me a good amp atlease fromm 300watts to 1000 thankx

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2116
I really hope english isn't your primary language. If it is...........................

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3018
hahahah tahts awesome

Anonymous

whats awesome
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us