U decide!

Sonu
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone. I need some help concerning the rear speakers.
What will i be better off with?

Infinity kappa 6x9 Coaxial 3 way speakers
Infinity Reference 6500s Component speakers
kicker K95 Component speakers.

These are all within my price range. Where i live these first two speakers cost 160$ and kickers cost 138$
Are there any speakers which would cost around a 100-120 where i live and sound almost as good as the above if not better? Thanks

sonu
Unregistered guest
Another question. Which ones are better. 6x9 coaxial or 6.5" Coaxials ? i've seen 6.5" coaxials for cheap prices. is it because they are less powerfull?

sonu
Unregistered guest
umm yet another question. lol :D
I've already got blaupunkt gtx132 5.25" speakers for the doors. Will buying another set 4" in size for the dash board be of any use? Esp when i'm running No amplifier for the time being. And my HU is just 4 channel. How will i run the 3 pairs of speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 323
Ok...the 6.5" will sound best, though the 6x9's can reach pretty deep. Try to get Infinity. Also, the Kappa series is their best, but if you're just running them off the headunit, go with the Reference series. They don't need as much power and have a higher sensitivity.

sonu
Unregistered guest
thanks. and about the 3 pairs of speakers. possible? I mean one pair 4" in dash. 1pair 5.25" in door front. and rear pair. just off the head unit.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 330
Ah, sorry, forgot about that, heh. It's possible, but it won't be as loud and may even distort sooner to the pair of front speakers.

sonu
Unregistered guest
Thanks a lot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us