Lets be Honest about Audiobahn

Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 8
So i know audiobahn isnt the best out there, Trust me ive definetly takin that into consideration. But just like any brand you do have high end quality material. I wanna know What everyone thinks about the pros and cons with audiobahn.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1385
pros they can be cheap to buy they can go loud.......cons they need big boxes they need lots of power their sound quality sucks and they blow easily (i no i had the audiobahn immortal 12 quad coil 2004 model) much beter subs out there for the money

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 11
really......so you had the immortals too. I just bought those so i mean, i hope they sound good, and they better not flippin blow!, i cant just pull money out of my *ss

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 627
IMO, some audiobahn stuff is ok...but thats about it. I have only messed w/ audiobahn subs and amps, so i'm dont know anything about their speakers or HU's. I had some of the Natural Sound 10's...and i went through 3 pair in under 6months. Built quality on there low-end lines is pretty much crap.

Also, a buddy of mine had 4 Immortal 15's...he went through all 4 of them in under 2 hours!!! The dust caps just popped off in a heart beat.
I have played around w/ quite a few of their other subs also and as a whole, i really dont care for audiobahn. Some of there amps are ok, but i would rather save up a lil more money and go for an MTX or Kicker amp.

Audiobahn can get loud...dont get me wrong, but they seem to die at the most inopertune (is that how you spell that...lol) moments. Their SQ is horrible (at least to my ears). The only audiobahn subs i personally would give a chance are their Sound-Q's...though i have never heard that particular line. I would rather run RE SX's or even kicker L7's before i would run Immortals...thats just me though. (i dont care for the L7's sound, but they can get loud.)

just my $0.02

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1467
Well, they pretty much covered it...
Audiobahn isn't complete crap, but there not high on my wish list either!:-)
There amp's on the other hand, I have 3 of them, and they never over heat. They get played all day at the lake in the summer, and in Texas, it can get up to 110 degree's.
I've had them for 3/4 years, but I've heard that is when everything started to go down hill. So there newer stuff might not be as good.
As far as there sub's, I used there 8's, and they where the loudest 8's I've personally heard, but after about 1 year, I blew 1. After that I couldn't keep a good one in there. I prob whent threw 3/4 more sub's befor I whent with 2 12 ma's.
This is in a boat, so I'm not looking for sq or anything, just a little bump:-) wich is what I got.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 630
hey taylor17,

Do you still have a working 8" sub? I need ANY sub i can get to put in my lil sisters mini SPL barbie jeep.

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 71
Audiobahn sub and amps are okay for the money. I had 2' 10s alum! In the back of my camaro they hit hard also with a audiobahn amp. I ended giving them to my lil bro. I then got 2 12's flames with a 2300 audiobahn amp does $ucker hit hard. I think audiobahn Amps and subs are good for the money!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1472
Sorry Marshall, I got rid of it to help pay for the MA's about 2 years ago.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7658
search the archives her.. this has been covered more times than the OJ Simpson trial.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7659
search the archives here.. this has been covered more times than the OJ Simpson trial.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2409
lol! yeah it has

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1338
if the glove dont fit......

sick of all of the same fricken threads, i personally find there amps to suck just as bad as there lower end subs, my amp lasted 2 days before it took a sh!t, and it pissed me off, and that was with no abuse whatsoever, ran it at 4 ohms, gains low....and just stopped one day. you know if someone want audiobahn, they will have to find out the quality themselves, sure they are low priced, but if you are more then just a stupid kid at school tryin to impress your friends, then move on. ya we all start crappy, but doesnt mean stick with it. you progress as you learn more. there im f*ckin done.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2510
HAHA I LUV YOU HUNTER

-RU

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1339
wow if you are going to do that at least do it right.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2511
wow hunter, somsone in a bad mood

Bronze Member
Username: Rupaul

The big apple, Ny The us of a

Post Number: 11
HAHA I LUV YOU HUNTER

-RU

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2513
well she is over here, so she posted on myname lol

Bronze Member
Username: Rupaul

The big apple, Ny The us of a

Post Number: 12
no im just bored, didnt mean it like that, i was goin to add more, but i had to post as ru sorry sub. I LUVVY WUVVY YOU :d

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1340
sorry not in a bad mood just came off your, i was goin to add moe but had to post as ru. ahhh you know i still LUVVVVY WUVVVVY YOU. mmm tasty :d
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us