Set up good or bad

Username: Bamhawkpig

Post Number: 1
i got a legacy 600w watt amp with two 700W 10" boss subs in a boss enclosure and two 5 1/4 planet audio speakers with tweeters and 6 and something speakers and a planet audio mp3 player in a mazda 626 lx v6. i'm paying everything with instlation and wiring 1100$ cdn.
is it a good buy and is the quality of all that stuf good?

Smurfer
Unregistered guest
ya not to bad, I just paid 1300 for a custom box alone, so ur getting a good deal

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 222
Legacy is a better paper weight than an amp and boss stuff isnt much better. Ive actually never heard of planet audio so i dont know they might be good.I wouldnt put that stuff in your car,by the way i love those cars i think theyre nice as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 354
Planet Audio is equivalent with Boss.

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 66
Is Planet Audio equivalent to sony?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2409
nothing is equivelent to sony, sony is top notch sh*t ahah, but if you want good stuff, i HIGHGLY suggest not buying ANY of that, and giong with us, you have 1100 cdn, isnt that ike 900 american, that you have to work with, we can give you a system that would last 5 times longer, be 4 tmies louder, and sound 100000 times better

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2410
and smurfer, you got ripped off in my opnion, cause i build custom boxes for 50-100 bucks.

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 67
yes he did smurfer i will sell you my box it only 500 bucks!

Anonymous

planet audio built the pepsi vanilla truck with all the subs in it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us