ELEVATION AUDIO!!??

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 62
i was on another board and this guy said that his "elevation audio" pro 12' would have higher spl #'s than a x.x.x. with half the power of the x.x.x.

heres the thread about the debate http://www.caraudiocentral.net/ u will see it its the one with the most replies

heres elevation audios site www.elevationaudio.com

im not to impressed by these but ive never heard them so i cant really make an informed comment on them chek em out see what you think

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 513
im intereseted in this as well, if it could beat a xx.x with 500 watts that would be a heck of a woofer

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2407
i read that, the guy who is challeging seems pretty dumb to me, and most of that argument is over the fact that "xmax is everything" xmax doesnt totally control everything on a driver, what about the motor, he said the xbl^2 motor is nothing, what is he talking about, this is a GREAT motor, i wonder what he would think about the motor TC sounds uses (eclipse uses this), in my opinion that guy is just some audiobahn sounding freak who is all hyped up about this, if i had a pair of 12 inch x.x.x's i would gladly build my own custom box and power supply and gladly challenge him

He also said somewhere that no driver should be "able" to take 3200 watts peak power, FOD GOD SAKES there are subs that can take 50,000

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 515
it was all a joke i believe
he was just stirrin up some discussion

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 63
those woffers look a little iffy $350 i dont think so!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us