Just got my stuff stolen.......

Username: Jacksonms

Jackson, Ms

Post Number: 7
I just got my two Cerwin Vega 15 Vmax stolen from me...I believe it was someone that knows me im workin to find out who...

SOOOO now its whats next? I want something that was better than those two, dont get me wrong they hit like crazy but I was thinkin a Eclipse Ti. Im not really to WORRIED about price just fairly good, im not paying a grand for a sub though. I would prefer a 15' but would do twelves what do you guys think I should get?

Username: Jacksonms

Jackson, Ms

Post Number: 8
I believe I wanna get one 15' so fellas what should it be? only things I have in mind are Brahma 15, Eclipse Ti, Avalanche, add some more to my list.

OVer all I want sq/spl ya know... I want it to sound amazing and hit like hell.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 117
All those are great, but i think youd be better with a Brahma 15 or better yet a RE audio x.x.x 15. Eclipse is great too but the brahama and x.x.x handle twice as much RMS as the eclipse Titanium. Avalanche would be good too but i havent heard much from those.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2376
Don't forget to have a look at JL 10W7-3 sub.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7646
for the money, look at the new Ascendant Audio Atlas 12" subs.
XBL^2 motor like the brahma and triple X, a bit less excursion, much cheaper. like $145 each.

Bronze Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 71
is 1 12" atlas enough, i dont want as much bass as my Kicker Comp 15" put out so im movin down. Will 1 Atlas do the job?

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 154
Get the eclipse TI, i would choose it over any other subs that have been mentioned, it will get really loud and still maintain great SQ.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 506
i would say eclipse then atlas but its just personal pref they are all amazing

im preferential to the elcipse

and that atlas is phenomenal for 145

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2204
dankman, are you nuts lol, or is it just me! lol just because a sub takes twice as much rms means absolutly BS, the eclipse as 6 mm more xmax that the x.x.x and of course since sound is all what we think it is, sounds better and i know is louder...but then again im prolly the biggest eclipse freak on here

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 158
There is nothing wrong with being an eclipse freak, its actually a good thing. But i caught what dankman said too sub i just let it go b/c i didnt feel like arguing with anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2247
im not trying to argue either lol, im just tryin to learn you simple folks, lol ya you heard ma FOOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 49
Have you guys ever heard of bass shakers? Yeah, its just a shaker. Use it with an 8" woofer and crank the bass shaker up. It will shake your entire car and you will still get ample volume, just not as loud. This way, the thiefs will not bother for just an 8".

www.Aurasound.com

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2395
I'd say get a bunch of "Pyramid Power" stickers and put it all over your car. That should keep most thieves out.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1295
you guys should be more like tc sounds freaks, cuz thats who builds them. tc9+ anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1297
i could put a big adire audio sticker on my car, and people would stay out, no one knows who they are here, so know one would steal my sh.it

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 200
You said money aint a problem so Go with the RE x.x.x. 15" or 18", you wont be disappointed. You can play around with diff size , shape,ported or sealed, enclosures 'till you find what you're looking for.It will sound awesome either way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us