$200. should i buy 1 good 12" or 2 decent 10"

Bronze Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 61
please help me decide i keep going back and forth. i am mostly going for sq. what brands should i go for?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 362
You still can't beat the Atlas. Ask JW about it, he had a nifty little device that allows you to control what kind of bass you'll get on the fly.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 214
1 12 inch IDMAX if possible

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
ive heard alot about the IDMax but its like $370. i need somethin around $200 or less. thats why i think either the Atlas or Eclipse 7000 series. Or i could go with 2 10" kicker crv's. out of these options, which would sound the best??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Also if i do go with the Atlas 12" i noticed the site said you can wire it different for different Qts. rating (low,med,high). which of these is better, what is qts?

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 118
I owned the eclipse 7000 series the sw7124's, had 2 12's ported and it was very loud and sounded clear as hell. If you went with one of those it would be good and they are cheap only 210$ a piece. I liked them, just a suggestion.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 119
I got the 2 12's still in the ported box, they blew but im getting new ones back from eclipse and then im selling them. You could buy emm from me when i get emm back. the box is specifically made for the subs. Im looking to get the 18" RE x.x.x

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
2 12's is too much for me, i still like to hear the lyrics too. thats why i got rid of my 15" kicker and am moving down to just a 12" or 2 10s

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 35
You could get 1 12" Infinity Perfect 12.1d for $190.98 shipped with a 1 year warranty at www.crutchfield.com (Really good sq sub) Also if you are interested in them i can give you my refferal code and I can get $20 off my next purchase and if your purchase is over $200 then you can get $20 off too. Just respond back here or email me at Dweems01@charter.net if you are interested. Here is a link:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Sbd3jD3qWwQ/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=108PER121D&s=0&c c=01
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us