Experienced decsion needed!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 25
I need help deciding whether to buy 1 12" sub or 2 10". I only have $200 to spend so probably have to go with 1 12". i mostly want sq any recommendations? i have heard a lot about IDMax but its too expensive. how clean are 12" subs bass?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1359
Get the JL w3, you might be able to find it for $180, and the sq is great, not to mintion it gets pretty loud as well!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2354
www.ascendantaudio.com :-) atlas 12 baby!

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 123
You love atlas..

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1279
the jl 12w 3 v2 does have very nice sound in a 2.00 cf sealed box internal but not an spl monster there. There was nothing that sounded like crap in that box and speaker combo i was impressed but id did seem to need more power than i expected it to need. All i can say is smooooooooooth.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1280
i was runnin it off my mtx 81000d amp ...and it hit so low that i couldnt hear the bass with the legend cd in on the one track but it was as if it broke through in 3 segments and shook i mean shook everything. if it was me id do an optimized large sq enclosure (larger than 2.00 cf) ported down to its 24hz fs frequency. And enjoy.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 339
I third the Atlas 12". Pristine.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2053
Don't forget about the newer Eclipse Aluminums, 7300 series. If you could find an 8800 series Aluminum, it would be great too. If you don't wanna spend all of that 200 bucks you could try the Adire Shiva; the new ones are out now, and their still onll $125.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us