Just Sold All My Rockford Fosgate

5&AQuarter
Unregistered guest
two 600 Watt T1 subs and 1001bd, T8004
I just Put them in Last Week but dumped them because I was afraid I was going to blow them.
DO I need 15'' T1 Subs or 15'' T2 ?
I had 12s but I said 15 because they say its harder to blow a 15 plus all I listen to is Agressive Rap Like Lil Jhon type
wich one should I go with?
and if I go T2 do anytbody feel I would need another set of diamond coponets so I wont drown the highs?

5&aQuarter
Unregistered guest
I really need help on this 1 guys I have the 8445 eclipse deck and pa5442 85 by 4 eclipse amp

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 155
DO NOT get the T2, UNLESS you plan on competing, or just want horrible sq...it is a one note speaker, does not hit other notes very well...And its not good for daily use. I would stick with the T1's which is what i run.. I dont think youll notice the difference except in low bass songs. If you dont like the T1, you may need to look at upgrading (your probably going def) ha ha ha j/k I would also ask Taylor17 on this subject, because he is also real kowledgable on RF!!!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1340
Thank's... Yep, it sounds like all you want is something that get's really loud, wich would be the T2's. If you get them though, you will need big amp's!:-) Not to mintion an HO alternator.
15's aren't necisarily harder to blow... as long as you have the required power it won't blow.
The T1's will be loud, but still sound clean at the same time. Personally, I don't like 15's, but thats just my appinion.
P.s are you planning on using that amp on either one of the sub's? What is it's rating's...

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1341
Thank's... Yep, it sounds like all you want is something that get's really loud, wich would be the T2's. If you get them though, you will need big amp's!:-) Not to mintion an HO alternator.
15's aren't necisarily harder to blow... as long as you have the required power it won't blow.
The T1's will be loud, but still sound clean at the same time. Personally, I don't like 15's, but thats just my appinion.
P.s are you planning on using that amp on either one of the sub's? What is it's rating's...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us