CASSETTES ROCK

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_buster_bob

Post Number: 24
how many of you have a cassette instead of a cd head unit? I had a pioneer deh-1000 cd player and took it out yesterday and put in an old kenwood cassette player in my car. Haha. Infinity 3.5" fronts, pioneer(yeah, i know. crap) 6x9s in the back, an mtx 12" 600W sub in the backseat powered by a weak 400W 4-chan amp. Problem is... i dont have any cassettes to play, lol. oh well, the radio on it has great bass reception.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 200
haha man i still have my old deh-1000 :D

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 304
Check out your local Savers for cassettes, never know what you'll find

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 421
You can just get blank Tapes and record songs off the radio. Dont know if the tape player in the car can record but home stereos usually can.

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 915
Lol, there's a HUGE difference in SQ between a cassete and a CD even if you've got a Nakamichi. I owned one of Alpine's best casette tuners of the day(circa 1983) and was totally blown away when my friend dropped the big bucks on one of their first CD h/u's.

Do they even make high bias cassetes any more?

:-)

-Fishy

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2047
thats true fishy, but if get a casseste player thats what epicenters help fix

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_buster_bob

Post Number: 28
yeah, cd's rock compared to cassettes. They dont even make records on cassettes anymore. its all cds. i remember back in the day when my family had a car with an 8 track player and we had a converter to play cassettes in there. that was so cool back then, lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us