Amplifier help

Username: Tjwash

Myrtle Beach, SC US

Post Number: 3
Would someone give me an idea what route I should take with the following amplifiers. I am trying to make a choice between the following: Nakamichi PA-2004 and Nakamichi PA-8001D versus Orion 4004 and Orion 1200D. My component system, cd player, and 6x9's are Nakamichi, and Morel Supreme 110 tweeters. I have not made a choice on subs, but I am thinking about 1 JL Audio 10W7 or 2 Nakamichi Subs. The Nakamichi amps will cut into my subwoofer budget. If I do decide to use the JL W7 then I may consider just using JL 500/1 to push the sub. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2305
I would go with the Naka stuff over the orion anyday of the week. Naka is very good quality stuff. It sounds to me that you are into SQ and let me make a suggestion if you are, look into the JLw6v2 over the w7. you will save a lot of money and the SQ is better then the w7.

Username: Tjwash

Myrtle Beach, SC US

Post Number: 4
Thanks I appreciate it. I have kids so I am not really into the over powering bass anymore, but I think I will stick with the Nakamichi. There home units are why I considered their products for one of my cars.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us