Sub boxes (sry sub section is down)

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 41
i need a person or a list of companies that will be willing to make a box based on my specifications and ship it to me, give me some quotes =) i have a RE XXX12 btw.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 413
gatelyAudio specializes in plexiglass but I think they also do MDF. Other then that I dont know any others. Ever consider making it yourself?

Bronze Member
Username: Terps297

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 94
www.powered4sound.com supposedly has amazing boxes but be willing to pay the price for them, that are kinda expensive (200-400) depending on 1 or 2 subs and their sizes, but i've heard nothing but good things from them, just terrible customer service. i think it's just 2 guys that love to rip off people. but that's my opinion, and don't go to their forum because everyone who posts there works for powered4sound and they all make the company look better than what they really are, but great boxes though, (i think they're getting sued by one of the founders for embezzling) so might as well get the boxes while you can!

Bronze Member
Username: Terps297

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 95
there's also subzero, elementaldesigns makes boxes, pretty much anyone can make a box for you, you just have to ask!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us