RE sub question

Anonymous

How would two SE 12" or 15" sound? Would this be comparable to a single SX 12 or 15? Do you think 500 clean watts is enough for the SE in a ported enclosure? Thanks!

also, if you had to take a wild guess at an SPL level, what do you think 2 15" SE could reach in a ported enclosure? 140?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 495
good question..i am interested in the RE SE aswell or the SX. A one subwoofer setup and go ported. I have the jl 500/1 amp and a ppi pcx2200 that does 800 watts rms x 1 @ 4ohms bridged to use.

Anonymous

???

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 480
2 SE's could match 1 SX due to cone area gain, but thats depends alot on the install vehicles,enclsoures, power and so on. but SX's can get brutally loud.But the SE takes home the trophy in the sq department. but then again thats more personal opinion. 500watt rms FOR EACH SUB should be enough providing that the enclousre is built to spec. And i think Se's are capable of doing 140's yes. And for MO, if i were you i'd get the SX and use the ppi

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 481
2 SE's could match 1 SX due to cone area gain, but thats depends alot on the install vehicles,enclsoures, power and so on. but SX's can get brutally loud.But the SE takes home the trophy in the sq department. but then again thats more personal opinion. 500watt rms FOR EACH SUB should be enough providing that the enclousre is built to spec. And i think Se's are capable of doing 140's yes. And for MO, if i were you i'd get the SX and use the ppi

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 273
Just get the X.X.X.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us