2005 scion Tc

Bronze Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 35
I planned on getting one and putting 2 Kicker L7's in it, well I checked the insurance monthly payment on it and it was 350 DOLLARS A MONTH. tell that that aint bullshit? I have allstate and on parents insurance, they said because its new it needs full coverage. any advice?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3615
Don't get the car? You aren't going to get a new car and the insurance be cheap, especially as young as you are and being male.

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 131
IF you want the Scion .....ummm my advice ....PAY IT... but jeez that is high, i thought mine was high (250 monthly) but 350, thats ridiculous. Id skip on the car myself but if its somethin u want...

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3616
I wouldn't want the car bad enough for that. You'd pay more on insurance than you would on the car. You'd be better off making payments on an used nicer car with the money you'd save on insurance. Not worth it IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1140
jesus, i have a 2003 jeep liberty and my insurance is nowhere near that! i pay like 250 tri monthly or some sh!t...

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 173
Insurance will r@pe you until you are 25. I have to ice my a$$ once a month...

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 424
i was paying $468 a month for full coverage on my BMW.....but i only got to pay 3 months of it before i wrecked it so i guess thats a plus.

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 109
My cousin pays 100 under his dads insurance.. hes 19 lol (and its a civic hes drivin). That scion shouldnt be that high dude.. i was quoted for 1350/6 mo
It should be quoted as a hatchback not a coupe.. that should save you some money..

Bronze Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 37
oh damn I had it quoted as a coupe how much would it save me anywho

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 114
Im sure it wouldnt save you more than 50 - 100.. not too sure though. I think hatchbacks are generally quoted lower than coupes. And the fact that its new.. who knows. Try different companies too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us