Just need some feed back and opinions

Username: Mr_lizard

Post Number: 1
i just recently bought two cuspid 10" subwoofers and a 1600 watt amp (cuspid also) for 80.99 (including shipping) from ebay, now i think that a discussion like this has been started before but could someone just give me some feed back as to how they sound and stuff. cuz if they r crap than i'll just sell them. (i know some guy who is going to give me 150.00 for them if i sell them to him) he is probably stupid for offering that much but i sure as hell didn't turn him down, but ne ways feed back would be appreciated.

thx,
mr_lizard

Post Number: 2
srry about the multi post but i forgot to add that i have a very very limited budget and 80.99 is the extent of it and also my vehicle is not all that great i just want something to add a little bit of noticable oomph to the sound system i don't care about hearing it outside just how it sounds in the truck

thx again

Bronze Member
Username: Shackashacka

Post Number: 43
Cuspid is not that good in terms of SQ and SPL...but i suppose it depends on the amount of "omhp" you're looking for. I'd hook it up and see how they sounded i guess. If they work for you...good deal. I used a Punch Z for a little bit when i was listening to more acoustic stuff...then the rap phase hit me and i got 2 12" V-maxs
i like those as well, but they overpower my highs sometimes
if u can get 150 for them though...i'd say take it
then u can just "re-shop"

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 198
SELL SELL SELL!! It's an everything must go clearance sale, on Cuspid that is.

Post Number: 3
alright, thx

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1324
I agree with John, there not really known for there performance, but you're not really looking for a unbelievable sounding system, so I would just hook it up and see what you think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us