Flat Sub??

Bronze Member
Username: Jhick8

Post Number: 25
My uncle is buying a new car and told me about some sort of "flat" sub that fits under the drivers seat. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these or could offer any opinons. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 175
i've seen something like thoes, premire (or something like that) makes them. don't know anything about them though

Username: La2lvtom

Post Number: 3
He might be referring to the Pioneer Premier TSW-124D sub. It is a 12inch sub that is only 4 inches deep (3 1/2 inch mounting depth). It does require a .6 to 1 cubic foot box so I don't see it being mounted under a front seat (what with the electronics under them) but I have seen them mounted under the back seat of some full size trucks. Put around 200 watts rms to this sub and it beats hard and clean.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 220
He might mean the Clarion srv303. it's like less than 3 inches high and is a powered sub, it's like a 7" sub with a ported enclosure, read about it in crutchfields.

Bronze Member
Username: Jhick8

Post Number: 26
Thanks, he didn't know much about it. Just that it was in the new Suburu Legacy and was under the driver seat and flat. He liked the idea and wanted to know what he could do if he didn't go with that car but still wanted a sub like it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us