One sub Big box

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 97
I've been reading and i am likin the JL 13.5 W7, would the sub be good with a Hifonics Brutus amp, 1500rms @ 1ohm. What different ohms do the 13.5 W7s come in, are they dual 1.5 ohm?

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 872
Yeah but I'm not sure that amp would be too happy at a 3/4 ohm load and from the specs I'm looking at only produces about 670 watts @ 3 ohms.

That could be enough to make that sub sound really good, but I think there' some better amplifier choices out there.

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 185
No Fu[ken way!!!!I already tried it will "NOT" bump that 13w7.and anybody who disagrees is a total moron. Your gonna have an awesome sub, don't fu[k up your system with a crappy amp.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 476
wow Max, u came on a lil strong in that statement but you're totally right. If you can afford 600-up on a high quality sub like that i would reccomend getting a high quality amp also. Hifonics's not the worst but it sure isnt the best. I would recommend a PPI, orion 250 g4 amp, jl 1000/1, xtant amps, TRU tech,Brax, sinfoni and some more companies.

Username: Shocka1641

Southlake, Texas US

Post Number: 2
Im running a JBL 1200.1 on my 13 W7 and im adding one more of each and it already hits frakin hard. I highly recomend the JBL 1200.1, but it can be hard to find it.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 103
What sub would be good for that amp or subs im currently running two eclipse aluminum 12's off the amp and they keep blowing the subs, they are dual 2 ohm voice coils. i just want some subs that are suitable for that amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us