Questions maybe u can answer??

Bronze Member
Username: Truckguy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 40
ok i bought this in dash stereo with a dvd player( http://www.concept-intl.net/proddetail.asp?ID=49&ProductLine=Video ) its hmmmm ok but when im driving i got the screen on it dosent even show the tittle of the cd im listeng to or the name. another problem is that when im listeng to the radio i dont even get like a little screen saver or NOTHING it sux it just has the radio station im listing to and the black screen in the backround. IS THIS THE SAME WITH ALL DVD PLAYERS?????

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 98
not alllll. You may not get the song name if it isnt Mp3 or u dident write the Cd library Names to the cd you burned or whatnot?. Some other things u have to manually input the name etc. But the radio station it isnt like that on all

Bronze Member
Username: Truckguy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 41
well i have burned and store bought cd's and it dosent show the name on either cd's

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 242
okay take it as a compliment... i have one of the best flipscreen you can buy ... eclipse av8533 and mine doesnt show anything while i listen to Cds ... it just has one of the 4 backround images there... non moving ... did u buy it just so it would go woo hoo heres something moving while u listen to a CD? ... if u must have that tho... my brother has a clarion that has graphics while it plays cd... i think like a vrx 935 or sumin

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1228
clarion :-)

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 108
haha Jeff LOVESS his clarion
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums