X.x.x or MT?

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcardude

Or

Post Number: 30
i know both these subs kick a** but what would be better, 2 x.x.x's or a single MT. both run with optimal wattage, sub and box?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 116
It all depends on your ultimate sound goals. I think a single subwoofer set up is usually better because the difference is some couple dB's. I would go with the X.X.X., but thats just me.

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
MT is a Dragster that runs a 6 second quarter mile. X.X.X is a Ferrari that runs a 10.5 quarter mile.

Both are fast as hell, but depends on what you want. More handling and comfort on the Ferrari or sheer thrust and murking power from the dragster.

That should clear things up.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 509
The MT is mainly an SPL competition sub. It is not ment for daily use. The SQ isnt very good.

The X.X.X. in a great daily driver sub. It has very good SQ and gets very loud. It would be my pick if you are going to be using the sub daily.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2145
once again I agree with Marshall. Hey Baby that was a pretty nice analogy:-)

Anonymous

not to jack ur thread and i know all of you are tired of comparisons but how many 15 X.X.X's or SX's would it take to match the a 15" MT if both were in same car both were being powered with what the power they recquires in boxes that were built to spec of each sub.

BaByBrOcK
Unregistered guest
Thanx James.....

So many people just don't get it, ya know?

A dragster is NOT a daily driver, but is by all means faster than a Ferrari. Same thing with the MT...Wayyy louder than a X.X.X, but not for daily driving.

With the Ferrari, it is still fast as sh*t, but more a daily driver ( a really expensive one, that is) as the X.X.X is. Still loud as sh*t, but more "comfortable" in terms of SQL.

You always lose something when you gain something, remember that.

:-)

BaByBrOcK
Unregistered guest
One more thing....

Even though Ferraris are not as fast as dragsters, they will still smoke almost all other cars out there...

As with X.X.X's, not as loud as MT's, but will pretty much decimate almost all other subs out there.

OK I'm Done :-D

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 519
good way to put it BaByBrOcK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us