Good SPL Subs

Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 1
ok, i am looking for some nice hard hitting subs. I dont really care too much for SQ but mostly SPL. I am kind of on a tight budget. only got like 500-700 to spend on subs and amp. im looking for some 12" subs. probably going to get a Hifonics BX1500D amp, but just dont know what subs to hook them up to. from reading on this forum i can tell that Image Dynamics ID Max, JL Audio W7, Eclipse Titanium, Adire Audio Brahma, and Resonant Engineering X.X.X. subs are the best. not really sure how much all those subs are or where to order any of them. I am probably looking to get one of them subs listed above, but want to learn more about them before i order any. which one of those subs are the best for my price range? or if u know of any other subs besides those that will hit really hard let me know about them. please post back to this because i plan on ordering them within the next 2-3 days...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1862
How much are the BX1500D's? I can't remember.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1826
ECLIPSE TI! lol, with an ednine.1 700 bucks

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1827
joe, i saw a sight selling them brand new, warrenty, ill have to go find it for 199

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1864
Jesus, that's cheap for the amount of wattage they "supposedly" produce. With that budget I would honestly look into a better amp.

Don't forget your gonna need an enclosure for the sub too though.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1828
yea lol, but build your own, yea i know its cheap, thats why i wanted to buy a few and sell them on ebay for more lol

Post Number: 2
i kinda got 700 to spend but trying not to spend that much if i dont have to. the hifonics bx1500d amp is like 245 shipped. that leaves me with 455 to spend on the sub. but im trying to spend only 600 so that leaves me with 355-455 depending on if i want to spend all 700. yea the box i am not really worried about right now, im building my own. does anyone know the prices of those subs i listed above shipped?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1829
the ecliipse Ti shipped is 379 from electonicgiants.com or mine for 350 plus shipping lol

Post Number: 3
is that Eclipse Ti a good sub for the price? why are you selling yours?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1865
Yes the TI's are very good for the price, and will give you just what you want for spl. You should look into Subfan's Ti, that's a pretty good deal.

Post Number: 4
hey subfanatic do you have any pics of that sub, i might be interested in it. its a 12" right? how old is it? please reply back asap. thanks

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1835
its a 15, not a 12, ive had it for like 3 or 4 weeks now, ran once to see if it works,l its on realmofexcursion.com if you want to see it, yes i have pics, im me at nushaganazad. but its still in original packaging iwth 1 year warrenty, im not positive about selling it yet though

Post Number: 5
i just sent u a private message, didnt know how soon you would reply to this one so just ignore that message. but yea i might want that sub. please let me know if you want to sell it soon. where do u want me to im u at? on aim?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1837
yea lol, but its amazing, but if i dont sell it to you, i would highly suggest buying from electonicgiants.com

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1840
ko i just checked, no its not blown, prectically brand new lol, but it should be louder than a 12w7, thats why i bought it, to beat that sub lol, but its also 750 watts rms DVC 4 ohm

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 101
how about kicker solobarics lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1852
i think he is goign to buy my sub

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
hey sub fanatic...can u give me the direct link 2 ya sub on realm of excursion

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1853
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos.html the second one, and the last one

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1854
oops. on the left go to eclipse

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
DAYUM that thing is bad@$$...im gonna get me one of them

Username: Shroom7

Post Number: 7
now u say it will out play a 12 w7 how about a 13 w7??

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1858
yea i say it will
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us