Kenwood kdc-x889

Bronze Member
Username: Birdman420

Post Number: 14
I'm looking into getting this HU for my 2003 impala, but am unsure if this is the way to go, or if there are better options. I'm running pioneer 4-ways in my stock speaker locations off the stock HU, I plan to get the ipod cable for this HU, and would also like to get an amp and subs in the future, but can wait on those for a little bit, ANY advice or feedback on this would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!!

Bronze Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 19
Sounds good, you might want to look into buying it online, if you haven't already done so, as it will be a much better price.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thanks, yeah i'll probably get it on ebay, but i don't know all the wires and stuff that i need to get for it, I've got the in-dash adapter, but thats it, i know that i need more, just don't know what, any help???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
For now all you will need is the wiring harness that plugs into the back of the unit. It should already come with the unit.

Once you want to add the amps, sub, and ipod cable, you will need to pull it out again and hook up the RCA cables and the remote wire.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hey thanks, would you have any idea of how hard it is to install the PAC SWI-X steering wheel controller?
http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/search_techspecs_full.php/masterid=517943

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Since i've never used this before, you might want to check this out: http://pac-audio.com/swixprogramming/default.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thank you I haven't gotten it yet so i'll save that, its easier to do all of this at the same time right, so i'm not tearing my dash apart 5 or 6 times
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us