The twoLoudest SPL

Anonymous

I have a hifonics BX1500d which produces 1500@1ohm and 1000@2ohm. Im looking for either one 12 or two 12s, i want to spend 250 or less. I just want the SPL i dont care about SQ.

Anonymous

also id rather not buy from ebay.

Bronze Member
Username: Steelheadgoof

Fairfield, California US

Post Number: 40
Spending 250 or less really restricts you. But for 250, and you only want spl, than two 12 p5 xlpodes would be fine. but they will explode in a few months

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 453
how bout a few moments. For 250 the only thing im thinking of that would give you te most spl is a kciker L7 dual 4 ohm subwoofer

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 416
if he got the dual 2 ohm 15 he could run that hifonics at 1 ohm and that sub will pound...sound like sh*t, but pound!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1230
L7's. alpine type X.
Just a few more choices...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1231
L7's. alpine type X.
Just a few more choices...

Anonymous

the alpine type X doesnt look bad, do u think i could sent like 1300 watts to that or would that be too much

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1235
I wouldn't really recomend it... I haven't heard minny people talking about putting more power than it is rated for.
It could handle it if you are trying to compete, but not for dayly use.

Anonymous

is Diamond Audio any good? ive never heard of them. Do u think two 12" CM312D4 rated at 500rms each would be louder than a type x?

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1236
Sorry, don't know much about them. There not subs people usually talk about. They don't look half bad though.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3562
Two Adire Audio Shivas will work well in that price range, and power range. Also look into Ascendant Audio. Anyway, put them in a ported box and pack power on them.

Anonymous

Ok ill look into those. The reason i dontw want to go with kicker is because i already have a ported box for round 12's.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1237
I totally understand. I want to go with some solobarics, just to see what they sound like... but they won't work with the box I already have!

Anonymous

I was looking at Adire Shivas and they say that there 650 325 to each voice coil, is that rms?

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 45
HOW ABOUT AN RE: SE?

OR AN RE: SX?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3564
Yep, that's RMS. You generally won't need that much power to get full potential out of them, but in a ported box near the tuned frequency you can pack on power without stressing the mechanical limits of a sub.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3565
I'm sure there are some cheapie subs that you likely could get more SPL out of, but chances are you wouldn't want them. Anyway, you could scour ebay for subs if you like, you could get a better used SPL sub for the price of a new sub.

Derk
Unregistered guest
Go for 2 Pioneer TS-W3004SPL subs. Go to ebay, you could easly snatch 2 of them for under $250.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1798
how about 2 12 inch Rf p3's for 250 lol...from me lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us