Any one interested?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 334
My stepdad owns a plexiglass business and I told him how poeple here may be interested in ordering custom speaker boxes and anything else you can think of for cars. He can do neon lights or whatever you would want. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get his shop # for you and you could talk to him. He said he ships all over the world and hes very good with his work. Plexiglass you all know as very expensive but I could probaly talk down the prices for you.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 337
bump

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1242
im very interested, i would like a piece of plexiglass, not sure how big but could you ask him how much for a 14x14 piece of either 1/2 or 3/4 would cost me.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 339
sure thing talk to him as soon as i can.

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 86
Better be real soon, considering he's your dad LOL

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 340
I dont live with him hes my stepdad.... and we really dont talk unless I go over my moms.

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 89
i was just kiddin man, dont worry about it ha ha ha...but thats cool. Atleast you got the hookup.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 341
yeah I can get almost whatever I want for free.

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 90
Yeah i wish we all had it like that, but if we did, everyone would have loud @ss systems, so does your dad do plexiglass, or car audio work???

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 342
he does plexiglass, anything you can possibly think of, shelfing, chairs, lamps, little stuff here and there, fish tanks,reptile enclosures,custom stuff, he said he could make a boat if he had all the materials except like an engine and the othe mechanical stuff,you name he can do it. Just give the measurements.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 343
Ive never actually heard what a sub sounds like in
a plexiglass enclosure, is it louder then MDF? and sound quality? Im thinking about gettin two tens I have layin around put in one.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 345
the website is armiplastics.com there you can see some the work they can do. theres no enclosures on there but it says somewhere custom orders or somethin are welcome. maybe ill have him make one so you can see. Im not sure if the # on the site is correct cuz they recently moved to a closer location.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us