2 15" kicker comp vr, what amp...

I have 2 15" kicker comp vr's with 2 4 ohm voice coils. When hooked up, they get 2 ohms per sub. I am wondering what amp i should buy. I am running a 250 x2 DHD amp. Sucks so much. The rms on the subs is at 500 and the peak recommended power is at 1000watts. I went to a sound store and they offered me an alphasonik PMS 2500 amp. It hits, it was hooked up to a 32 inch sub and it pounded. I don't know if I should buy that amp or if there is an alternative. Either way, I want to shake the ground.

Pyle PLWB108's
Nobody knows for sure what happened to Pyle ... remember the PROs?
I have two PLWB108s (yes 8 ohm !!!), each of these in its own 1.1 cu.f chamber, ported at 3" x 4" connected to an Alpine 1505 about 400w/Ch. (Not even bridged yet!!!)
It is so F**K'N LOUD that it rips the 1996 Camaro Convertible apart.
It blows away the entire neighborhood and I have been chased down the street by people as well as sh*t thrown at me!
This is Pyle still at its best.
I have tried to blow these up but they just get louder and more obnoxious! It feels like everything is going to blow up except these!
From low to high bass this subwoofer has no distortion and is a magical blend with an Alpine 505 driven 4 Polk 6.5s and tweeters. All driven by a Pioneer KEH-P990 and Alpine 3342 processor and 1 Farad cap.
My system is an Epiphany...professionally sweet...and when not in painful threshold it makes women want to F**K ME!
I'm a real life Han Solo!
I've got to figure out a way to add a couple of more 10s & 12s to my limited space.
Heavy duty construction with Rubber surround is all it takes.
Excursion and pole length? I can't imagine if and when Pyle would make a 13W7 !!!

All of you idiots who think you know everything and spend dollars and still aren't happy...F**K YOU !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us