X.x.x vs sx in sql

Bronze Member
Username: Armadalegq2000

Post Number: 40
which one would win with lets say a pair of 12's reccomended ported box with 1000 on each SX and 1000 on the each of X.X.X.... would there be an audible difference in bass output?

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 396
the output in spl would probably neck to neck of those to 2 subs. but in sq the X.X.X would bring home the trophy. IF i were your and had 1000watts rms for each sub iwould get the X.X.X

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 141
Hurray for the X.X.X, it better be that good if im spendin that much n it. Now if only the RE people would respond to my emails so I can get my final quote and buy it.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1595
they are moving locations right now, might be awhile RD lol

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 143
R u serious. Man, 1st I was gonna buy a Brahma and they stop making them because the new series is phasing in and so then I decide on the X.X.X and they are moving. Now what? SH!T, lol that sux

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1600
dude, it will only take them like 3 or 4 more days, dont worryt bout it, def stick with the x.x..x

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 146
woo, thanks Sub you had me scared lol. thats a relief tho. ha ha

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1606
haha yea, lol ive been trying to contact them about doing a group buy for there sub line, you should get in on it, wait a few more days until i can see if i can get it organized lol, i wanna see if they would allow us to do a group buy, but not with like one sub like for edxample a 12 inch x.x.x, i want them to be able to offer a discount to all of us for any of there subs, like 5 MT's, 10 x.x..x, and whatever else they make

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 149
ya thats straight, maybe you should start a post on it. All i want is a 12" X.X.X and Ive thought about an 8" RE for a custom install. I would definitely do that if I could get it cheaper.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1615
maybe i should get a x.x.x

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcardude

Or

Post Number: 24
stick with the MT

Username: 1ohm

Dunnellon, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 2
I was gonna buy a Brahma as well!!But i'm not riskin the new producs from Adire..I just bought an X X X 12 today!!!I talked to Mark at R.E. 702-896-4823 The phone will ring alot but he answered.. twice. If you get the message keep callin..It cost me $405.00 total shipped.. (10 days to recieve)Oh yeah and I would recommend more watts than that.If your goin class D get the brutus bx2005d.$365.00 with a buy it now option on ebay.You may even find it cheaper there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us