Why...why do peaople do such abusive things to subs?

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
iv seen vids. of people running a 110v wall sucket into a sub...why would you do something so dumb? its like why dont i just but a 400$ sub, hook it up for 2 mins and never be able to hear it again... just for thought

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 379
They are rich and get tired of their money is what i think they are. You couldnt never catch me doing anything like that unless the sub costed like 10-20 dollars.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1613
i have 2 10 inch sony exlpodes i completely destroyed lol, it was fun,

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 151
Well in Subs case its ok because of the particular type of subs used. Thats why they call them Xplods, they are meant to do so. lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1621
hahah yea well, they did kinda decide to light the carpet in my garage on fire, my mom is wondering why my workbench is now in the middle of the room lol

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 152
I feel sorry more for the carpet than the subs. I can't stand kids at school who buy those and think their system is tight. lol, i'll show em up soon.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1626
well to be honest, my bf is one of those kids, and in his jeep grand cherokee we built a box tuned well with 2 12 inch sony p5's and with a power acoustics 750 watts rms times 2 amp and we beat my other friend who has a 15 inch x.x..x powerered by a hifonics brutus 1500d amp in his camry with a custom ported box. he said he could hear us over his

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1627
bf= best friend

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 39
i hope so i was gonna say some sh1t to ya about that.

are you really limp wristed?

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 154
Ya, i was gonna say sumtin too about that bf stuff. That suprises me. I didnt have the p5's in mind earlier but still. Did the other guy not know what he was doing or what. I don't know what else to say except wow. I woulda never thought that the sony set up would out shove that triple X

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 397
yea sub you had us a little worried there.j/p lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1629
haha, hey guys, i got laid last night BACK UP lol jk, buyt yea me and my friend built a bad a$$ box for his 2 p5's and last night me and this girl went and stole his subs and just drove around with them in my trunk till like 4 in the morning pounding away with my interfire amp and we were just killin other people noone expected it, if you know what your doing, honestly i hate to say this, but sony's can sound good and hit HARD, and the other guy with the triple x has a 8 cubic foot box ported tunes to 38 hrtz he said

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 438
yeh basically ALMOST anything sub good soudn ateast half decent if the install is ryte.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1726
yea install is alot of it

Bronze Member
Username: Bigdanman

The OC, CA USA

Post Number: 15
p5s sound really good. its fun to blow ish up.
especially p5s.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us