What are the best Windshield wipers

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1522
this is about the only thing we havent discussed? anyone know?

(im bored sh*tless)

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
i got regular ones, but i got this stuff where the water just runs off, sometimes i dont even have to turn my wipers on

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 380
yeh same with me its some kind of wax. It is isnt effective 100 percent but it just keeps the water just sliding down easily.but when it's pouring bad i have to turn the windshield wipers on

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 196
Yea its called rain-x. It works like when its just sprinkling out but i dont think you should depend on it when its storming out.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1533
YES TWIZTED KY RULES

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 451
i depend on it all the time. the faster u drive the better it works. i rarely use my wipers. it just fills in the little cracks and stuff in the windshield so the water just rolls off.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1546
ive used the rain ex stuff, works great

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 139
KY. Anyways, I don't know how wipers are related to subs, but I got a friend who bought chrome wipers, they probably aren't top-of-the-line wipers but they look cool.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1596
haha , RD, when i started this thread i was being a smarta$$, i guess nooone caught on

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 147
i was bein sarcastic too, but its hard to tell b/c its just words. Ya i know u were jokin tho.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1607
haha, i dont know if anyone else knew i was joking, thats the sad part lol

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 197
I didnt realize that there were other ppl in KY that knew about car audio.Well at least good car audio stuff.Everyone i know is "bumpin" cheap sonys,alpines,mtx,RF,and the worst of all audiobahn. Well wait i take that back sony is the worst then in very close second audiobahn.Not that mtx,alpine arnt good,they just get the lower end stuff. Hey sub i live like 15min away from walton,dont know if you care but i thought it was kinda interesting.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 198
Oh yea johnny driving fast in the rain without your wipers on,hmmm thats not very smart.Your just askin to wreck.

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 148
If Audiobahn made windshield wipers they would probably suck too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
hahahahaa dude im tellin you, the faster u go the better the water rolls off. when im on I 55 goin to SLU and its raining, which is about a 35-40 min drive, doin 75, i might hit the wipers 5 times. rain x is the sh!t. lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1628
twizted, what city you in?

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 200
Burlington.You know where that is? Its by Florence im sure you know where the florence mall is,well its like 10 min from that.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1649
yea i know where burlington is, i work(ed) i quit lol at chuck e cheese, freaking retards lol. I know tons of people from burlington area, i go to ryle

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 403
yeh but isnt that a little crazy going 75 when its pouring down outside.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1657
nope, i go 90-120 at all tmies on the highway, including this morning when it was pouring lol

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 404
yeh but down here n Miami theres police everywhere U go and if you go 1 mile over the speed limit they give you a ticket. Like once i got a ticket for tailgating when i was literally 15 feet behind someone. Then another time i got a ticket for going 80mph when i wasnt, but the cop said he had 2 do 65 mph to catch me, and i wanting to ask him how did he catch me if he was doing 65 and i was doing 80.... sumthin doesnt add up aobut that. I wanted 2 ask him that but i wanted 2 gt out of there as quickly as i could because i had something in the car that wasnt suppose 2 be there

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1661
hmm what could have been missing....well ive only gotten pulled over a few times lets see, somewhere i wasnt supposed to be in a car in a parking lot too late at nite, that same nite takeing a girl home and i was swerving ;) uh giong 65 in a 45, and diong 75 in a 35, umm not having a tail light, honking my horn(it was the only way i could keep my car from dieing, dont ask) lol, uh i think thats it, oh yea, and ive gotten out of everyone one of those tickets and ive only had my ar like 1 1/2 years lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
hahahaha i hate ppl that go like 45 on interstate when its raining. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! lol. i can handle a lil rain. as long as ppl in front of me stay in the slow lane, its all good. plus 75 is perfect rain x speed.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 410
Yeh but on the intesstate its something totally different. I thought you meant like on the streets n sh!t. On the highway i break lose with speed. lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1669
haha its better that way

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 156
Sub you go to Ryle? We beat you all in football a year or two ago, lol. I go to Trinity.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1699
Trinity is the f*cking sh*t, i love that place lol, i just transfered to Ryle, it blows the school spirit sucks, there athletics suck and trinity is awesome, but to let you know i went to cch, and that place is complete bada$$

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 157
Trinity should be nice for the f**king tuition there. This is my last year there though and Im off to college.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1703
lol yea i know, how much is it there?

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 159
roughly 7,500 per year. I got 2 brothers there w/ me too. Thats why I have to work my a$$ off for this system I want, car insurance, gas (expensive as u kno wat), etc.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1706
lol hyea cch was 6500 a year lol, its nuts, but i was the only child but i payed for half of it i payed for my car, my insurance, my gas, and anything i want, it sucks

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 161
D@mn, so you know what its like. Money, money, money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
no way man i dont go speed in the neighborhoods lol the fastest i go in the hood is 25

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 41
I live in AZ, so I don't need wipers. Gotta love the desert.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 418
lol Dvd is lucky, hardly ever has to worry about the rain. But it just gets 2 hot out there. I rather it rain a little than be boiled everyother day.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 419
Yeh but in neighborhoods i always go slow that way i can turn everybody heads with my system. Well i used to can do that but now i dont have anything but a p1 but i dont have a amp yet, but im tihnking of buying an amp off of Jeff

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 201
Hey sub when did you work at chuck e chesse?My girlfriend used to work there about 1-2yrs ago. Who all you know from here,maybe i know em.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1717
twizted, what is your name lol, and who was your girlfriend, i know ALOT of people
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us